Re: Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends Re: Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

dino
Keymaster

…”DINO” Update…I know …wheres Dino …First Sorry to Hear Tom Blake won’t make the Race…His Son will be assisting “fastlane” with the Bike Elim.s though. So …Where to start…of course busy at shop and busy with all the Race Stuff. Right in middle of that …Decided to go last week to Deadsman’s Curve” wild Hot Rod weekend in Mahwah, N.j. Left shop in N.C. 6am wed and set up Syracuse Nationals display with Art Shilling (we Rode together) promoting Nationals ( I do Gasoline Alley-He’s Artie from Arties Party(lives In S.C. ) BUT …went to combo getting the word out about Dover Race…Flyers in their Goodie Bags (1800 cars!) Saw Dover guys all over…Brian Marasco,Vinnie Lyons,Les and Don Dzubiak.to name a few. Made a buch of great contacts …peppered the hotel with flyers too. We left jersey at 4:30 sunday am and pulled into my shop at 3 in the afternoon. Back at it all week coordinating the race…………………OF Note: N.Y Earthshaker -Time Bomb both blew up at Atco two weeks ago…Just Talked today with Rocky (owner Of Bomb) , They’re thrashing to rebuild it and WILL Be coming to take on Chuck Exton for the rematch. We got a fill-in for Petersons Altered ( Earthshaker) and even have a backup Funny car in the wings if somebody has a problem. TONS …I MEAN TONs of New cool Stuff coming …. Drag Alley will be almost double of last 2 years and 409 Elim up to 12 cars. Moroso returning with trackside trailer…LowLife Kustoms returning along with Spectro Oil. This weekend all entries at Aderondeck Nationals (1700) will get flyer in Goodie bag…and Ct. Cruise News Current issue all over has the two page spread article. We’ll have 4 girls selling 50-50 tickets both days for Hurricane Relief-Two from Racing Junk.com and others from Reunion -Mastrianni family . Don’t forget Sat Speedway Clubhouse ‘Flashback Party” with the HotRod Band. Also have new Goodies For the “Goodie Booth” . I checked 11 weather websites today and none of them agree on anything…too early …they Do all agree on perfect weather for Sat and Wayne said as of yesturday Nothing planned for Friday At Track.Paved Pit Area behind start line grandstands will be reseved parking for the 4 Funny Cars-4 Altereds -4 Blown gassers- A/FX cars And 409 group. Whew…my finger Hurts…I plan tp Blitz the Forum tomorrow with ‘more stuff’ BUT …………………………Ta-Da Today had ‘papasmurph’ ( our resident geek-responsible for building this whole site) in house To >>>>> LOAD 121 Photos submitted from FRED HARRISON ( one of last owners of Little Giant) took 4 hours to scan -edit & upload to ODF Historical Phot Galleries. More To add Too …I’ll keep ya posted. On Monday we’ll be ‘overhauling a lot of stuff here. always here at 910-997-4444 or dino@doverdragstrip.com TO ACCESS new Harrison Collection -hit this http://www.doverdragstrip.com/odf/index.php/fred-harrison you might experiance a glitch in pages after #1…We’re on it Right Now (5:04-Sat)