Re: Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends Re: Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

dino
Keymaster

Well… Just when ya think you’re getting back to regular schedule…getting Final Race Results and compiling data…The preverbial Sh*T…hits the fan. I’ve been out of action since Thurs. night til now . That Night my wife ( who has MS & COPD) fell down & broke 5 Ribs. Ambulance and All day at hospital Friday. Major family upset and schedule adjustments. Both kids have School -part time jobs- me at shop. Wife was to go with daughter all day Sat for a Tour and seminairs at possible future college at UNC Wilmington. Thats way out on coast,about 2 hours away. SO …Dad did it from leaving house at 6 am to returning at 8 last night with Nicole… Then it was Get all the Laundry done late last night for Todays Kids Jobs ( Uniforms.) Back to Hospital all morning ,…now at Shop doing a Truck I Promised to do Sat. Just got from Sue at Track this Morning all the Final results and from Wayne all the Elim. car counts…Give a little ‘ time to get it all together and post.But first have sign shop stuff to Jam out.