Old Dover Guy Helps Old Dover Guy !!!

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Old Dover Guy Helps Old Dover Guy !!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

…………. so I got a new job , 😀 so I can still buy race car stuff THANKS to Dave “Crazyhorse” Seymour got me this job drivin a BIG bulldozer 😯 ❗ ……… thanks Dave ❗ ………….. Dave used to run a Super Stock Duster at Dover ❗ He donated three of his winning Thophys to Brain ❗ thanks Dave ❗

Attachments:

patina
        Participant
            quote Tomatohead:

…………. so I got a new job , 😀 so I can still buy race car stuff THANKS to Dave “Crazyhorse” Seymour got me this job drivin a BIG bulldozer 😯 ❗ ……… thanks Dave ❗ ………….. Dave used to run a Super Stock Duster at Dover ❗ He donated three of his winning Thophys to Brain ❗ thanks Dave ❗

Hey Mater congrats 🙂 but its Brian not brain, Brian has a brain especially when he’s eating bran for breakfast. Hey my wife is looking for a job and she has a brain but she can’t drive a tractor, she can run an office. 😆 😆 😆

Pasquale

dino
            Keymaster

……………….Thats WHAT I’m Talking About! ‘Dover Guys Helping Dover Guys” glad that line is in our Song “….But Back in the pits ,you’re Family”. Hey mater …You can plant a lot of Stuff with that bad boy!…you like to play in the dirt anyway. 😆 .don’t put a tunnel ram on it though.Oh…Ask Dave if he has any photos of his car and IS HE on THE FORUM ..? if hes not …show him how.

tomatohead
                Participant

……. sorry bout the brain thing Brian 😀 thanks for catching that Pat 😆 and found these pictures Dave had given to me before I gave them to Brian ❗ man I think I got it 😀 the spelling that is ❗ these pictures are pretty good ones of Dover Racing and some of his Winning Trophys he donated , it goes like this Dave did know Lee Valentine and his brother Tommy who I met at Dover Fest 2 and Dave knew there father also ……………. tomato

Attachments:

tomatohead
                    Participant

……… I didnt know when I got this job 😕 that I would be driving GM Supercharged trucks 😆 ❗ ……. but there it was a SUPERCHARGER ❗ I dont know what size it is but it was pretty big 😆 ❗ ….. , so this makes the FIRST time I drove something with a BLOWER on it ❗ its not a dragster , but maybe we can make one out of it ❗ 😆

Attachments:

cullyflower

Hey Tomatohead really like that dozer. Wish I had a cab on the dozer back in my dozer operating days. As for the
                            dump truck since it has a blower it needs some nitro with the next fill up. 🙂 🙂

tomatohead
                            Participant

…….. OK this will pretty much “wrap it up” 😀 for the Dave Seymour Show ….. unless hes buys another 340 Duster 😆 ❗ …….. u never know ❓ ❓ ❗ ………………….. oh ok you guys come on you know where that picutres of the rear of Crazyhorses car was taken right ❓ take a guesss ❗ Winner gets a Dozen Sweet Corn when I pick them 😯 😀 ❗ ………………. and is that a 61 Buick wagon in the other lane 😆 ❓ ❗

Attachments:

dino
                                Keymaster

Rt 22 sourth ,just before Rt.52 exit …that right coming up would take you to Drakes old house and there’s a Restaurant on the corner. na na na -na na na . 😆

tomatohead
                                    Participant

………….its rt 55………… 😀 ………………… you still get corn ❗

bossguy

Hey Mater, that blower could use some polishing in your slack time 😆

dino
                                            Keymaster

Did this Way back for a land clearing company T-Shirt in Danbury….Thought of you and dug it out(I save ALL my Art)

Attachments:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.