Connecticut Cruise News Covering US !

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Connecticut Cruise News Covering US !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Don Clady..Editor of this monster Cruise publication ,has agreed to let Ol dino post some storys and freatures in his paper. Deadline’s next week for coming issue, so I better get hopping. Video Bob sent me the current issue and I was blown away at the car event activity in Conn. Now… It was 62 pages long ! ….sure a different cruisin scene ,than when Digger & I ran the Summer Cruise at the Sycamore in the eighties .Gona feature some Nostalgia Drags info and of course ,clue them all in on the website. I helped Don on ‘opening night” at Marcus…1987 …the week after we “retired” the Sycamore.

dino
        Keymaster

Talked again to Don …And He’s letting me do a regular “column” in every issue ….So Sent the first one in on the History of the first Sycamore “Summer Cruise” . Next up ….Ta-da—-> Remembering Dover Drag Strip .

maso
            Participant

😐

dino
                Keymaster

Larry And Everybody…Check out the website and they are always open to contributions:
                    http://www.ctcruisenews.com

dino
                    Keymaster

Maso….Neutral?….15000 copies every 2 monthes in Prime original Dover area, good for us….trying to reach the “non-Computer” car-guys in print outlet. The ones that get kids ,friends or wives to get them to the site. Still a lot to reach. Keep hearing “I just Heard about It’ ….at the car show, at the cruise, at the track. Next step is a flyer blitz at shows in Ct. and N.Y. participant ‘goodie bags’ and hand-outs at cruises in N.Y.(See Jim Birons list)

dino
                        Keymaster

They just put up our Nostalgia Drags Flyer on their website …and latest Edition already out …we ARE getting positive responses .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.