HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 444 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

Man you guys all know its about 11 degrees right now at at house it Stormville , and we really lucked out on the snow ❗ but its still Frikin’ Frezzein’ 😆 ……… but I got some new parts trying to “Fined” some extra HP 😀 you know what I MEAN ❗ so this is what going on …………. WHAT ARE YOU DOING ❗ ❓ ❓

Attachments:

tomatohead
        Participant

As you all know plenty of SNOW ❗ today in the east so got the carb off to do the switch ……. what kind of hp increase do you Really get with one of these type bodys ❓ anybody got a base line ❗ …………….. tomato

jackman
            Participant

How much extra HP do you get with the Moroso oil filter?

tomatohead
                Participant

Jack , probably more then the new carb body 😀 ………………………… tomato

Attachments:

jackman
                    Participant

Is that a before and after ? What are you building 😕 I am not up on Holley carbs but the after looks serious 😎 ………

tomatohead
                        Participant

………… jack yes before and after ,….. the new pro form body is suppost to increase air flow and reduce turbulance with the air horn gone , can be worth 25 – 50 hp 😀 probably at 6000-7000 rpm so we will see at the track ,thats where I do my dyno testing 😆 and the oil filter has less restriction so it could help maybe loosin up a couple of hp taking some pressure off the oil pump drive and cam gear …… you have to look for horsepower and hopefully you will find some 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
                            Participant

…………… I Think the Sunshine was worth two tenths today 😆 ❗ ………………… man is that my dial-in on the door window ….Ive got to stop leaving that there 😆 …………………………..

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                Participant

……… well I think I will have to keep looking for some “Extra” HP 😀 ……. looks like everybodys going to be in the “act” this year 😆

jackman
                                    Participant

11.61 thats fast 😎 , I d be happy with that 😀 How fast are do ya want to go?

tomatohead
                                        Participant

….. 11.61 …… thats just a dial , I really “Dont” have a time slip for this car yet 🙁 this is a picture of me looking for “more” horsepower …. it rained this week end and didnt get to bring the car out to start going over things it was nice and sunny when I got home a little while ago so I hopped in the car and did a “short test” in the driveway 😀 but more testing will have to be done , a little at a time 😆 ……………. yes there is a video 😀 its hard to do a burn out with the camara in your hand while youre trying to steer 😆 ❗ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHF3Yr9IcGg

Attachments:

mikey

A little water on the “track” and do a second gear “smokem”! Also try duct taping the camera to the hood. I have done it in the past, and it’s really cool if you happen to lift the front tires ! ………………….Mikey 😮 😆

tomatohead
                                                Participant

……… OK lets see ,,, a , “HOOSIER” your daddy 😀 😆 ❗ its nice to stop by and see old friends , espsically when they have nice old used 10 second slicks that you can “HAVE” and still get some runs out of them 😀 ❗ acttuilly they gave me TWO sets ❗ LONG LIVE THE CONTES ….. JIM SR and JIM JR ❗ ❗ ….. you guys remember this Mustang ❓ dont ya its the won that ran wheelies most of the way down Island at the 1st Dover Race 😀 ……….. thanks guys ❗

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

……….”HOOSIER” your daddy ❓ ❗ ……………….

Attachments:

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Don’t burn ’em up in the driveway…New Sneakers for the Tomato-Bolt ! Going to Lebanon Soon for testing ?or Island?…Pat will clean your windshield.

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

……… aaahhhhhhh testing ❗ yes soon very soon ………. but it WILL be at ISLAND 😀 ❗ The One and Only Home of The 1ST Dover Drag Strip Race ❗ ……………………. tomato ❗ ………………… and the 2nd and the 3nd and the 4th ……………………………. 😆 and the ………….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 444 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.