Re: Carmel Ford Tribute Car

Forums Forums DINO’S PHOTO PICK OF THE WEEK Carmel Ford Tribute Car Re: Carmel Ford Tribute Car

vindicator
Participant

😀 😀 😀 Dearest Don…miss ya’ …will be up to tri-state…after up-coming trip to “hinterlands” (Europe)…the 60’s???!!!***…seems like just yesterday 😆 😆 😆 …how ’bout what happened to the 70’s-80’s 90’s…inquiring “minds” wanna’ know 😆 😆 😆 …the new millennium…it’s 13 years and counting…too…the good news…is…nobody…but nobody…can take those years /memories from us…they were in a word…SPECIAL…don’t know if we could have “lived the life” in a better era…hope all is well for you Don…in all ways…U are often in my thoughts…only the good “thoughts” ‘eh… 😆 😆 😆 love ya’ “hoss”… 😀 😀 😀 Drake…Pleasantville…yikes…spent the first 13 years on the planet there…20-plus a lil’ later on (Pawling/great country living town/people for 30 plus as well)…the very best personal times of my life…met all the “cats”…like you…the very best…on the planet bar none!… great memories…were/are…made of this…did always tell you…I’m a lucky guy for sure…:D 😀 😀 Drake