Re: NOSTALGIA DRAG BIKE CLASS ‘re-invented’

fastlane
      quote DINO:

Figured you guys would give Your “2 Cents” …But A lot of what has been remarked has nothing to do with what REALLY goes on and . Everybody thinks they have the greatest solution to things without knowing the facts,.Statements like ” Quanity Over Quality A Priority I Believe Will Truly HURT This Great Dover Nostalgia Drag Event Over The Long Haul” is Backwords.The cost of Racing is part of Racing and has nothing to do with our event. Everybody has to . This Is interesting : “All i can say right now after going faithfully to at least 7 out of the 9 years in total of this dover dragstrip nostalgia event even without a full field since it’s inception back in 2009” …please notice “WITHOUT A FULL FIELD”…Some years only 2 or3 entries . EIGHT entries is our bottom line minimum. Or its not warrented as an Eliminator. This year some bikes never even came back for second round. & ..left ? And A ‘Bunch” of other stuff went on,that I choose not to get into and open up another bag of worms . I AM open to have 2-4-6 Bikes In an Exhibition Setting …Two full bore rounds with Gas money & Free entry. Can’t Do much better than that . Someone be the group leader and get it together. For three years we were promised up to 16 bikes or more …from ‘promoters’-associations and others from a number of states as far as Ohio. Did a lot of phone calls & time that never materialized .ALL no Show. Can we realize the realty of ‘There just aren’t enough “. I Said :” If you have a problem with this …Call me …this is not The Place to bitch & moan. 5 or 6 entries does not warrant its own eliminator.”…..But NO CAllS since tuesday. But ya do it anyway….except one Facebook message ….then all this. Don’t see any ‘Comp.Guys” in disagreement.

THANKS DINO. I AM ALWAYS WILLING TO WORK SOMETHING OUT WITH YOU SO WE CAN STILL PROVIDE A 2 WHEEL SPECTACULAR SHOW AT THE DOVER EVENT WE STILL GOT ANOTHER WHOLE YEAR TO DO THIS THANK YOU FOR HEARING US OUT. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IT HURT ME PERSONALLY PRETTY BAD AND WAS A GREAT SHOCK AFTER STAYING ON COURSE FOR MANY YEARS BEING DEDICATED TO THE DOVER NOSTALGIA DRAGSTRIP DRAGRACE & CAUSE 😎