Re: Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends Re: Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

ricky-white
Participant

Well another good year for the Adirondack Nationals. Only two dead Indians this year, but got them running again. Thursday a 71 Chevy with blower had a fuel pump die, towed up to house from village got a pump next morning and his weekend saved. This morning one of the guys that drove up from Flordia was losing tranny fluid, came up put on lift and could see it was leaking from rear of transmission yoke. He had just had tranny done and had a shorten driveshaft made. Well rube job done on that one took yoke out and filled with JB Weld. Well glad to help out, these were old drag racing friends from years ago that stop up to visit every year. Was to bad that it rain last night so the cruise was a dud. It’s awful quiet now all the guys that left there trucks and trailer in my yard have left. I guess that why I’am typing such. A long post, nothing to do now I’am bored. 😐