Re: Repairs for Papa’s Toy. From Engine woes, to now it GOES

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Repairs for Papa’s Toy. From Engine woes, to now it GOES!! Re: Repairs for Papa’s Toy. From Engine woes, to now it GOES

mikey

I’m doing OK, it’s just having to deal with all the B.S that makes me nuts. 👿 I have my “port” for the Chemo installed and I’ve been “marked” for the Radiation treatments. I have to have a Pet Scan on Tuesday, and the results from that will let the Drs.know when to start my Chemo and Radiation. 😮 The Chemo will be via a pump that I’ll carry on me like a fanny pack, and will be injected into my “port”, Mon through Friday, and the Radiation will be 5 days a week, 15 to 20 minutes a day. 😯 These treatments will go on for about 6 weeks. After the treatments are completed, they will determine when and how to proceed with the surgery. 🙄 I asked about losing my hair, and the Dr, said it’s possible, but does not always happen. If it does happen, I’m going to get 2 eyeballs tattooed on the back of my head, so I can see where I’ve been. 😆 So, things are moving along. I’ve been Ported, but not yet polished, I guess that come later. 😎
      ……………….Mikey :mrgreen: