Video Bob Becomes VEGA BOB

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Video Bob Becomes VEGA BOB

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

thats right fans…its now just V-BOB….He picked up a neat all out Vega on Long Island someplace and is out of the Race Driver Retirement home. See him live and burning rubber at the Nostalgia drags ! Sneak preview of car at Team Check-in. He sent me more photos ,I’ll post tomorrow and fill you in on the car. OR ….wait a minute ! he can do that ! >”V”…tell them whats in it …best times …what you found in trunk …did you drive it yet …?

don-kauer

Hey…………I named him Vega Bob yesterday 💡 …………………. 😕 😎 😛 ❓ ❓ ❓

patina
            Participant

Maybe VB can send a video of his V-8 vega via u-tube showing the verocity of his new venture. 😆 😆 😆
                Viya con didos V-8 Vega Video Bob.

Pat

dino
                Keymaster

just thinkin out loud here…..Viva “The V-Bomb”

Attachments:

babycakes
                    Participant

Well here we go… ‘flashback…from ‘Grumpy’s Toy’ to ‘Video’s Toy’ congrads Bob on your ‘new’ hot rod and enjoy !

bossguy

Poor Bob Tasca is probaby spinning in his grave! Congrats VB!

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

Thanks for the response to the new ride!!
                                Forgot how tough it is sleeping inside a car on a saturday night!
                                Either I got bigger or the cars are smaller!!
                                Now crunch time ,gotta hit the catalog and get some stuff shipped pronto before fridays deadline!!Just in case anyone going to THE RACE that may have an extra LARGE jacket,LARGE helmet to use just for THE RACE? Maybe I’ll have everyting in time OH,gotta update belts too!!I’ll be pitted with Paul and the DDS tribute willys waaaaay down the end of Paradise road!!!

Thanks and everyone have a safe ride to Hackettstown, Oh, anyone need help on the road,in the pits ,at my motel room at Comfort Inn motel(campground) my cell is 860-417-8697
                                ‘V’

dino
                                Keymaster

LOT of Dover Vegas….in our history …Bob in the Vega Club Now. Right Marty ( Four By Four)? ….”Swampy’s Toy” -who can name all the rest ? Bob Ingles…And ? ? ?

Attachments:

masracingtd1167
                                    Participant

V I have a jacket you can borrow for the race I will bring it.

dino
                                        Keymaster

Hey-…will this work?

Attachments:

anthonyc

Sweet ! Are you going to put it on the street?

dover1320

Way to go Bob Thats hot !!! Brian.

maso
                                                    Participant

Attn: Video Bob
                                                        Here is your new Avatar… if you want it.

Just right click on the image and choose “Save Picture As…” from the pop up menu. then save it to your hard drive and then upload it through your profile page.

masracingtd1167
                                                        Participant

Dino I hope it’s not an Impact!

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

Thank thank you !!!
                                                                Dino,I can use the helmet when I go diving for clams saturday night !!
                                                                ODF Vega !!
                                                                Funny, back in 75 we had a 73 Vega in the driveway,millionth model,looked like a creamsickle orange with the (here we go with wide again) WIDE stripe on top from front to back!!
                                                                I gotta look in the attic for a pic of that!!!!
                                                                Thanks everyone,if the mail order stuff falls through
                                                                I know I’ll have a jacket and helmet!!

‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.