Quick Times.com …..to cover event

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 3rd Annual Dover Drag Strip NOSTALGIA DRAGS -2 0 1 1 Quick Times.com …..to cover event

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    nitro-jack

Hi All

Just wanted to add another site that is going to cover the Dover Drags. I am Jack Feige and I will be covering the race for Quick Times.com.
        Quick Times .com is based in Alberta Canada it covers Drag raceing events,car shows in Canada and the U.S.A.,I am from Conn. and hve shot for National Dragster, Drag Racer Magazine now Quick Times. I came to Dover when I was in high school with a friends C/S camaro so I feel lucky to be part of it`s history although it is a very small part. So smile you may never know when you could be on line, I am very excited to cover this event!

masracingtd1167
        Participant

Robz need for speed is going to be there video taping some of the racing . He dos video’s of all the D1 Top Dragster and comp QUALIFYING and puts them on U Tube . He said he will try to make it to our race . I will pu up more info after the race.

dino
            Keymaster

JUST posted At Quick Times ( out Of Canada!)
                Click on ‘ Magazine Issues ‘ -then click on October 2011 Then scroll to Page 22-26 THANKS JACK !

http://www.quick-times.com

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

First of the Photo Pages…Great Job!

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

Page24

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

Last two

Attachments:

patina
                            Participant

I have to say, that I think my all time favorite car that was at the 3rd was not mine 😮 😮 but that white 62 chevy bubble top with the 409 😎 😎 😎 its on page 26. I went over and talked to him they pitted across from us, and told him what I just wrote.

Pat

babycakes
                                Participant

Nice article,and photo coverage for Dover 3.Much appreciated by me and other ODF members,keeping ‘Dover’ alive! Thank you!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.