Re: PATSY JUDSON CHECKS IN

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? PATSY JUDSON CHECKS IN ( HER CAR FOUND) Re: PATSY JUDSON CHECKS IN

dino
Keymaster

UNBELIEVABLE !…THE STORY CONTINUES ….Patsy’s Hemi Lives!… on -BUT …As a Phoenix ‘rising from the ashes” LITERALLY … So I track down the author of previous posted article…He’s in Raleigh ,N.C..Moved here fom Indiana ….Now the Plot Thickens. He DID own the car …But— in or around 1990 His House there (With Patsys Car as discribed ) BURNED To The ground. And The Car was Totally destroyed. So hot the alum. parts melted …so hot the body warped and the leaf springs turned inside out.The roof was caved in by failing debris. He told me who has it now …Current owner ( kind off) Bob Gallo of Cincinnati. Called Him and told me how he knew about the car, and bought (The Remains) from the State Farm Insurance salvage yard. It was Not restorable ,too far gone .He wanted that Hemi …And IT NOW resides ,running just fine ,in his ’66 Black Satellite with the rear end. …and SO Patsy’s HEMI LIVES! And his car was made 3 Days Before Patsy’s .He has all the documentation.He still has the trans and 4-speed she made famous ,in his garage. His Brother has the photos of the poor old burnt car on the flat bed going to Cinniatti back then. Will contact and post ,to finish the story . Bob might be coming on here to fill in the blanks…………..WOW !