Re: Pre Race Planning Has Begun

dino
Keymaster

Just A reminder.
      .I posted this in the “daily Chat’ Oct 19..
      “Just talked to Wayne from Lebanon…Did give me promising news”…Our Sept date looking better (tentative Sept. 24-25 2016) once I get the Green light …Look out internet. Funny what month can do….Aug HOT 😮 —Sept-Nice 😀 —Oct (end) …Cold /snow ”

Well….Since then, we’ve Talked two or three more times…He’s on “our Side’ and seems to feel we got it..but has to confirm with the higher ups. For those wondering…Yes -this would take the Date From the Cap Area Rods ,pushing them up a few weeks after us. We’ll be able to promote At the Adirondack Nationals very nicely (Already negotiating with them for stuffing the Goodie Bags)and I thought The New England Hot Rod Reunion. But That seems to be …we’ll…. nobody’s talking??? Its NOT on the NHRA Museum 2016 schedule and I can’t get a reply from anyone.

…So As Soon as we get Confirmation….LOOK OUT…Oh- COOL thing IS….On that weekend …Dirt Track is Already DONE…We’ll commandeer the “ClubHouse” for that long wished Sat Night “PARTY” !. …and have full run of the spectator lot for early anything to park for Sunday…