Re: Matty Winspur Hudson Racer …..FOUND!

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? Matty Winspur Hudson Racer …..FOUND! Re: Matty Winspur Hudson Racer …..FOUND!

dino
Keymaster

Just In from Fank Winspur (Matty’s Son) :
      Dino,
      We’re closing in on getting the model kit of the old car done, and thought you may want to see the decals. The “Toth’s Blue Sunoco” was never on the car, but my Dad wanted to see it there anyways. The guys came pretty close on the lettering, but we could still never find a view of the trunk. If there’s anything you can think of to add, I’d be glad to pass it along to the guys in the art department.
      We’re working on the painting for the box right now, and before we get too far along with the actual packaging I was curious if you wanted any space. Maybe Dover logo, website, really whatever you wanted to put related that would help out. I appreciate what the website did in helping get info for finally getting this done and it would be the least I can do in passing some help along. Or if you wanted something like a small Dover “bio” in the instructions. Let me know if any of this appeals to you.
      Also, we’ve done a bit with our 65 Plymouths. Melrose Missile is almost here and ready to ship, and the California Flash isn’t too far behind. I hate to just lump in all West Coast cars, so I’d really like to add the Black Arrow to the list this year. I think we had talked about it a few years ago when the Plymouths were in the early stages. The kits from that point take on average 2-3 years to come into production. But we’re looking for a few more racers to highlight, so if you know anyone that ran a ’65 Satellite or Belvedere that may want their “name in lights” please let me know.

Thanks again,

Frank

Attachments: