Re: Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends Re: Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

dino
Keymaster

All signs were pointing for Top Fuel driver Leah Pritchett missing the Four-Wide Nationals April 22-24 in Charlotte, N.C.
      That’s not the case anymore.
      On Wednesday morning, it was announced Pritchett will be competing at zMax Dragway driving the Nitro Ninja Top Fuel dragster owned by the LAGANA family at the Four-Wide event.She was quoted as saying…”“Beyond working alongside and being close friends with the Laganas, I feel fortunate to bring the proper resources to their operation to compete at this event,” Pritchett said. “Experiencing this portion of my journey with people I know, respect, and trust, makes this quick turnaround of a time, that much more rewarding.” ,”Originally, Dom Lagana was going to pilot his family-owned dragster at the Four-Wide race, but he was glad to step aside for Pritchett for this one-race deal.
      “It’s pretty cool,” Lagana said. “It’s an honor for us to have a recent event winner, and points chaser to drive the car. Leah and Brittany (Force), in my eyes, are the most popular drivers right now in NHRA, so to be able to keep her (Pritchett) out there for a race is pretty cool.”

http://www.competitionplus.com/drag-racing/news/leah-pritchett-to-compete-nhra-four-wide-nationals