Re: The Planning ‘Has" begun

dino
Keymaster

….Tom… we are “on It’….Wayne & I ‘scrambled ” with numerous ‘mid-course’ corrections throughout the afternoon. I was Also juggling ‘exhibition’ replacements and fll-ins all morning..To Speed things along (Last run was 8:30)…We eliminated The “King Of The Hill” .Wayne said we wouldn’t get done til 9:30….SO …I’m switching The King Of The Hill Casey-Feola Memorial Elim. to a SAT. RACE. All Past Elim. winners From/2016 are invited to get FREE entry Into one of the two Gamblers Races we always have for Pro (footbrake) & Super Pro (Electronic) We Will add to the regular purse a number of Sponsor provided awards and Of course a Jacket for each, saying “King Of The Hill’.We Also will Start Tech Both Days one hour earlier by opening of gates at 7am. Plenty of time to pack the staging lanes , when called….Sat @ 9, Sun. @ 9;30. We WILL Bring Back the Time Warp Parade….I’ll Give detailed instructions to get that lined up quick and easy….right before we ‘start the show”…Funny cars/Altereds and First rounds of Eliminators. Hopefully all this will put us back to starting about 12:30…not 2 as happened this year.Remember,,,this was the first year any of this happened so late.To Add to the DOVER Heritage & purpose, I’ll be Printing up a Booklet giving spectators and anyone the whole history with facts & photos – handout FREE.

CONFIRMED DATE (today)….SEPT. 16 & 17…. a’week’ earlier

Sept. in the north 2017:
      Sept. 3-Musclepolooza at Lebanon
      Sept. 9 &10-Aderondeck Nationals
      Sept, 16 & 17 -US
      Sept, 21-14-“Keystone” Nationals-Maple Grove.