Billy Masiello Here

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Billy Masiello Here

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

hey dino billy masiello here . hope all is well with you. still drag racing built a brand new front engine dragster to run in top dragster.having a blast.still see some of the old dover guys billy casey victor and anthony tirenzio lee valentine tat the races i just sent in my membership this site is great.brings back a lot of good memorys great job cool aid kids

maso
        Participant
            quote masracingtd1167:

hey dino billy masiello here …. billy casey …

Would that be the same Billy Casey who lived over by the Bronx River Parkway entrance neer to Tuchahoe and had a red ’40 Ford sedan with a flathead…? Billy who hung out in Bronxville a lot…?

Maso

dino
            Keymaster

Billy great hearing from ya check out my “Bus” site http://www.drag-graphics.com look in photo gallerys for the “Moonshine Expres” FED on Alcohol

masracingtd1167
                Participant

Yes the same super pumkin bill casey him and i help billy griffin with his comp car.i will call him today to tell him about this web site.

maso
                    Participant
                        quote masracingtd1167:

Yes the same super pumkin bill casey him and i help billy griffin with his comp car.i will call him today to tell him about this web site.

Is everybody named “Billy” where you live…?

Well… ask Billy Casey if he remembers the Rickman brothers, also Richie Prokop and his ’55 Chevy that ran D/G.

This one:

masracingtd1167
                        Participant

No we have a dennis on our crew but i did name my son bill good thing he wasn,t a girl.

dino
                            Keymaster

Billy Jean King, Billy Holiday.

maso
                                Participant
                                    quote masracingtd1167:

No we have a dennis on our crew but i did name my son bill good thing he wasn,t a girl.

Well… if you knew Billy Casey, then you might have known Billy Madaus too with his light blue ’53 Olds with the standard transmission.

masracingtd1167
                                    Participant

Maso I spoke to Billy Casey today.He told me he was going to look up this web site . billy is going into the hospital tomorow for a difibulator.While he is recovering he will have a lot of time to go on this forum.

maso
                                        Participant
                                            quote masracingtd1167:

Maso I spoke to Billy Casey today. He told me he was going to look up this web site . billy is going into the hospital tomorow for a difibulator.While he is recovering he will have a lot of time to go on this forum.

Ummm… I don’t know what a “difibulator” is… but I hope it’s not serious.

Tell him that you made contact with J a c k De Lello’s brother who he will remember as “Toby”… but I don’t use that nick-name anymore. I am Thomas De Lello. He know me but by the other name.

I remember when I made the mistake of hopping up on the running board of his red ’40 Ford on Pondfield Rd. and Billy took me for a fast and furious ride just hanging on for life. I coulda’ go killed… I didn’t think it was funny at the time.

Billy was a charactor.

masracingtd1167
                                            Participant

Yes he is I talked to Billy Griffin today He told me Billy Caseys operation went well .I think we will hear from soon on this forum.

maso
                                                Participant
                                                    quote masracingtd1167:

Yes he is I talked to Billy Griffin today He told me Billy Caseys operation went well .I think we will hear from soon on this forum.

That’s good. This should cheer him up a little. Tell him about the chat room too…

Tell him that there is a nice picture of Richie Prokop’s D/G ’55 Chevy in the “Member’s Only” section.

I remember Billy Casey as a wild natured fun loving kid who would always laugh and clown around. A practical joker at heart…

Maso

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.