Hello from Bruce Hertel

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Hello from Bruce Hertel

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Bruce Hertel, 541 474 0010
    Participant

Hi, from Oregon! Great site, looking forward to talking about old times. Bruce

maso
        Participant
            quote Hemihead:

Hi, from Oregon! Great site, looking forward to talking about old times. Bruce

Well…well…well…!

harrisr

Hello Bruce, I have photos of your Altered with a new blue paint job and those big ram horms . As soon as i locate them i will post them.-Bob Harris

Bruce Hertel, 541 474 0010
                Participant

Bob,
                    Are you still looking?

I’d like to see the photo as i do not have any color shots of my own.

Bruce

maso
                    Participant
                        dino
                        Keymaster

Another ‘Teaser” from Bob Swanson’s Collection of Photo’s posted in ODF Gallerys. Bruce’s Coupe with Hellzapoppin next to him and in forground Tim Hallock working on his Lynwood Chassis B/D …..THAT’s Elaine striking a Marylin Monroe 60’s pose on Bruce’s ’55 tow car!

Attachments:

alley-oop

I was 11 year old when I bought my copy of Rodding & Restyling with Bruce’s ’32 on the cover. Still have it, still think the car is cool. Years later when I got the go through the Donafrio negatives looking for Alley Oop photos that was one I had a print made of. Of all the Dover shots I have that is my favorite, and a copy is on its way to Bruce. Only went to Dover once in 1961, still have my ticket stub, and that day is as clear in my memory as yesterday.

untouchables-a-a

I can’t believe Bruce towed his Hemi Altered…….WITH A CHEVY !!!!! Bruce ?…….. Les – Untouchables A/A

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

Got this from Roger,present owner -restorer of ‘Bad News’ C/A !!
                                        Oh, The card is one of his vast card collection !
                                        ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                                        Keymaster

Wonder what other Gems are in this Card collecxtion…never knew about …but searching it out…Maybe Bruce can tell us about the Photo -where-when ?….OH BRUCE …where Did that car end up? what a Restoration THAT would be !

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY
                                                Bobby S,.checkout the ahead of its time double loop bar on Hellzapopin in the above pic!!

‘V’

bobby-s

“V”

that’s the one I have, was in contact with Ron Abbott
                                                    he is kind enough to go over the pictures I send him and
                                                    confirm that it is the car, as per out phone talk it is the same car
                                                    as he raced it. KOOL,,,,,

The injected motor in that picture also answers my question
                                                    about it being injected, I was told that is was but never saw a
                                                    good picture of it.

I also got in touch with Dode Martin, co founder of
                                                    Dragmaster chassis, now playing phone tag between the two of us.
                                                    He is also happy to hear another of his chassis’s are still out there
                                                    and will answer any questions I have.

Bobby S.

Burce-
                                                    Hope all is well out there, hope you can come east for
                                                    any of the 2010 Dover Reunion or Dover events.

ps if you also remember Pete Improta from Mahopac Dodge
                                                    he say HI..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.