John Force Again?

Forums Forums ANY OTHER PHOTOS John Force Again?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    randy-fish

One more with the girls . . .

Attachments:

billy-casey

Randy…great pics , looks like a great show , almost as good as the Marcus Dairy Dover Drag Strip Reunion 😆 😆 Billy

randy-fish
                quote Billy Casey:

Randy…great pics , looks like a great show , almost as good as the Marcus Dairy Dover Drag Strip Reunion 😆 😆 Billy

I hear ‘ya, Billy. Force probably had a few more people and maybe a few more “Team Celebrities,” but it probably lacked the nostalgic feel of the Dover Deal, but, oh well . . . The best part was seeing John and the Mongoo$e exchange verbal jabs.

cullyflower

Randy Thanks for posting the photos. In 2004 the company that I worked for had acquired a company in
                    Placentia , Ca. I got sent out for two weeks to train the folks there. Monday I couldn’t wait to get done
                    work to go see Forces place. Got there and it was closed on monday. Waited to saturday; went back and
                    it was car show day. What an impressive shop and the cars at that show were awesome. Thanks again
                    for the photos.

randy-fish
                        quote cullyflower:

Randy Thanks for posting the photos. In 2004 the company that I worked for had acquired a company in
                        Placentia , Ca. I got sent out for two weeks to train the folks there. Monday I couldn’t wait to get done
                        work to go see Forces place. Got there and it was closed on monday. Waited to saturday; went back and
                        it was car show day. What an impressive shop and the cars at that show were awesome. Thanks again
                        for the photos.

It’s cool you got to see it. The place used to be an Infiniti dealership and I’ve heard he got the property for pennies on the dollar. Of course, it didn’t take him long to grow out of it. Just thought I’d check in while waiting for the airport shuttle. Today’s PRI travel day. Cheers!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.