BOBBY LAGANA SR.

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION BOBBY LAGANA SR.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

OK…talked to Bobby Jr. Asked him if it’s Ok to Post Big Bobbys Address So Dover Guys can send him well wishes and let him know we’re thinking of him. Bobbys reply:

For sure

Bobby Lagana Sr.
        72 Woodruff Ave.
        Scarsdale, NY 10583

….So It dosen’t take any time at all BUT Bobby would sure enjoy it to hear from you guys…take a break,, grab a pen and Go For It … Thanks!
        I’ll copy all the replys here and print it out to send to him. He’s Always made our NostalgiaDrags …. but will be absent this year.Also sending him our new Video…that’ll put a smile on his face…he’s in it a number of times.

storm-king

What’s the latest on Bobby?

dino
            Keymaster

Just got off the phone with Donny Dzubiak…Bobby’s close freind who’s keeping tabs on him. Donny came to the Tower, last weekend and rang Up Bobby on his cell phone for me and We talked. He was all pumped about Dom breaking the AHRA Fuel MPH record at 330. Donny says he’s in a big time hospital in Manhatten( Presbiterian), after having some valves & ‘pistons’ replaced last Wed. All the Staff says he’s doing Great and want him to be in for a couple more weeks to heal up and rest. They even turned his cell phone off, cause it was non-stop. Hey -Popular Guy ! . So Donny will keep me updated .

maso
                Participant

The editors at Bang Shift did an article on Bob Sr.’s trouble, go see:

http://bangshift.com/blog/nitro-racing-legend-bobby-lagana-sr-needs-your-positive-vibes.htm

dino
                    Keymaster

Ok ….latest News In …Was mistaken about Valve operation being Last Wed. It was today ! He’s in recovery…Hangin in there and Everything looks positive …Donny & Fred Egloff On the phones keeping me posted.

dino
                        Keymaster

Donny & Fred want to Give Bobby a ‘Signed By everybody Event Shirt’…Plan is to Have it at The Reunion at Big Als and they’ll take it to Him.

john-sachs-sr
                            Participant

Hey Bobby,
                                Me and the family are praying for you. You’ll win this one !!!!!!!!!!!
                                John

patina
                                Participant

Just got an e-mail from Ward Jones and Les Madus, Bobby Lagana in critical condition, can anyone confirm info. Lagana family is in our prayers.

Pat

dino
                                    Keymaster

Yes…He didn’t recover from the the heart surgery successfully and is on life support. Waiting for more info.

storm-king

My God, I just read on Bangshift that Bobby passed last night.
                                            I’m sitting here in tears.
                                            Godspeed, Bobby.

babycakes
                                            Participant

WOW! This is really a shocker,and i really feel for the family,at this point! Very hard to accept this had to happened to Bobby.

bucksnort

Sorry to hear,just read it on Yellowbullet.

Took this pic at South Glens Falls-Sept 25,1966
                                                    RIP.

john-sachs-sr
                                                    Participant

Sad, sad news 🙁
                                                        Our families condolences go out to Bobby’s family.
                                                        The Sachs family.

vbob
                                                        Participant

Thoughts and prayers to the Lagana family.I can see the drag racers greeting Bobby Sr. as he comes in with a container of nitro and says well ,what times the first round ! Rest in peace !
                                                            ‘V’

patina
                                                            Participant

Rest in peace Bobby. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Lagana family.

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.