Don Kauer’s VINTAGE BIKES (pedal type)

Forums Forums FORUM MEMBER’S BUSINESS NEWS Don Kauer’s VINTAGE BIKES (pedal type)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    bobrizzi

Don, can you get motorized walkers? I have been speaking to some guys that I know here and there and they all want to stock up now before the big rush…

don-kauer

No motors, only pedals………Sorry Bob……..

vbob
            Participant

HEY
                Thisll work!
                ‘V’

25th annual DDS Race

bobrizzi

Donnie,you get Dino and I’ll call Ronski to do the lettering,then get Casey to set these things up all with small blocks MAN WE CAN MAKE A MINT…..

don-kauer

Check with Dino………..As it turns out he does bikes too……He has the frame at his shop (the pit bike for the Mystery Mopar) painted and lettered and stickered the same as the car…………How cool is that!!!!!!!!!!! It started life as a Klein Intense high end mountain bike, 24 speed,dual disc brake (my own) and now in retirement it is a single speed, rear brake only (with a basket) drag car pit bike…Wait til you see it……Nice!!!!!

don-kauer

Dino, I know you are busy but……is there any chance you will have the pit bike frame with you when you come here next week? ….Don…..

dino
                            Keymaster

Good Chance…working ALL weekend to get things done………Call me

don-kauer

OMG…………………….Dino you’ve outdone yourself…The pit bike frame arrived today and it is awesome…A real work of art….My wife will be taking some pics in the next few days and they will be posted………..Dino, Thanks so much 😀 😀 😀 ……..Don………

patina
                                    Participant

Don the rain has stopped now you can even test ride it. Here is a pic. of the pin stripping on the Columbia I have. Dino is this some strippers logo or is it just a troll.

Pat
                                        . . . . .Evil little guy…Don’t know ? never saw that before…Dino

Attachments:

dino
                                        Keymaster

Here’s Dons New Logo I whipped up..Waiting to see Finished Pit Bike Photo

Attachments:

don-kauer

Got busy with Audi and VW work but Pit Bike should be done next week………Awesome!!!!!! Thanks again, Dino……. 😀

frank-j-majauskas
                                                Participant

The new logo is MINT. Looking forward to seeing the finished piece.
                                                    I know that we won’t be disappointed brother. 🙂
                                                    Frank…

don-kauer

Pit bike finished……….Going to the Valley this weekend with Donnie Carroll and Ronnie Orsino to opening day and the swap meet………..I will debut the bike there…We’ll have pics for the site Monday…………Don…… 😀

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Heres the Final Piece ! …Dons Design My Paint

Attachments:

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Just got more Pics!

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.