Dover Brat’s….2nd Generation "’Brat-Pack"

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Dover Brat’s….2nd Generation "’Brat-Pack"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    masracingtd1167
    Participant

Spent all day sunday with 4 dover kids BJ Masiello Wane Hoffman Scott Hall and Ken Moses all of them running Top dragster together . I’ll bet there are some more out there to add to Dover’s Brat Pak!

dino
        Keymaster

…sons of Former Dover Racers. Ya said the Kids Names…figured out Mas & Hoffman. Hall and Moses ??? Here’s some more….Bobby Lagana jr. , Dominck Lagana , Brian Marasco , John Sachs jr., Drakes Kids , Caroline Galvin ……more ?

masracingtd1167
            Participant

Scot Hall son of Dale Top alchahol dragster Ken Moses son of Ed top fuel

bobby-s

Jason Kinash Andy’s son, 😮 NHRA stocker
                    Andy’s nephews 😀
                    Joe DeMarzo, 😯 NHRA stocker
                    Joe’s brother 🙄
                    Lance DeMarzo (usto race NHRA stocker) 😳

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

“Why Not” AJ

‘V’

dino
                        Keymaster

Looks like we got a Dover “Brat-Pack Attack “! …Expect all the second Dover Generation racers to be in The hot car pits come Oct 18 ! hey— that just gave me a “chapter” idea for the Big Video…Like Dover Father… Like Dover Son

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

Like Father, like Daughter !!!

‘V’

bobby-s

YA
                                    Caroline Galvin,,,
                                    409 powered owner (dad) built FED
                                    GO GIRL,,

tomblake
                                    Participant

My son Ronny is a second generation racer and is the only sportsman racer I know to make more money than was spent. Attached is a video of the first time he was ever on a dragstrip. He came down to Florida from Connecticut and rented a Camaro. He asked me if he could race the rent a car. I told him to get the car inspected and off he went. After the scheduled racing was over for the night we asked the announcer (Hasley Hood – another super announcer) if we could race each other on a handicap start. The video is of that race.
                                        The one thing I didn’t notice when watching the video many times was he had learned how to dial under and hit the brakes to win. How many people would have learned that the FIRST time they were racing. See the brake lights come on before the finish line?

…………..CLICK FOR VIDEO !

masracingtd1167
                                        Participant

Forgot to mention that BJ got his first 6 second pass 2 weeks ago at Epping .Ran a 6.95 at 193 . I guess that nitrous stuff works pretty good . I’me very proud of him.

hearse-bill

Hey….I am not 2nd gen dover….but I am 2nd gen racer….and I will be 2nd gen to drive the hearse….does that count?

dino
                                                Keymaster

Hmmmm…thought 2nd Generation was , like….Son/daughter.? You can be “Son of Doyle” adopted 😀

hearse-bill

yeah…yeah…sure….adopted…..cool with me…..but….my dad Dick might be unhappy……he loves me……heheheheh

dino
                                                        Keymaster

No… like the old fifties movies ….’Son Of Kong”….ok “Son of Hearse” ? sounds like a funeral home 😉

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

George and Joy Lourie and their son Eric !Lourie Racing
                                                                George ran at DDS with the Drag N’ Run gang with his 57′ Vette (which he still owns).Today George races his nostalgia orange 40′ Willys coupe the X D & E Auto car!and his son Eric races alky funny car in Div.1, ‘The land of NED’ !!Eric won his first ‘Wally’ in 2001 at Englishtown !!
                                                                You can see them at the Div. 1 race at ‘The Valley’ this 4th of July weekend !!

‘V’

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.