DRAG RACER MAGAZINE

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION DRAG RACER MAGAZINE

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

Gotta check out the July issue!!
        Editor Randy Fish cut a perfect light on this issue!!!
        Way ta go Randy !!!
        I got mine,do you have yours??

‘V’

Attachments:

maso
        Participant

Got mine too…

randy-fish

Hey, thanks, guys. Uh, that’s the “recently previous” issue, though. My latest blockbuster issue looks like this . . .

Attachments:

anonymous

Hi Randy,

Keep up the good work with the #1 Drag Race magazine in the US.

Andy Panessa

dino
                    Keymaster

Oh Oh …as V-Bob would say….Getting Nostalgia Drags responses from all over ….THANK YOU !

bobby-s

WAIT till the latest issue gets out in full force, 😯
                            you won’t have enough time for the pool with your kids,, 😆
                            the latest has the awesome full page for october 😉
                            and the quarter mile -up-date article about
                            THE BEST WEB/TRIBUTE page anywhere,, 😀 :geek:

thanks again Randy

dino
                            Keymaster

Thanks for sending Bobby ! The REUNION GETS TOP BILLING…Love his little editors Note…Now Smoker & Groove might get some interesting calls from this !

Attachments:

grover-dragct

RANDY like I said at englishtown, when we met , can’t thank you enough ! grover – smokey

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY
                                        I must have the worse reaction time,i thought the July issue was just out and here ya got Octobers,I better buy a practice tree!!
                                        I didnt even see it yet but RANDY, I am not worthy to untie your sandals!!!

‘V’

randy-fish
                                            quote Grover Dragct:

RANDY like i said at englishtown when met cant thank you enought grover smoky

Hey, Grove . . . you blew me away when you told me you drove all the way to Englishtown just to meet me. Man, I sure hope it wasn’t a let-down 😕 . Sorry I didn’t have much time to spend with you, but I had to make the most out of the few days I had there. As it was, I had to try and cram four days of work in two and a half days, cuz of the rain. Cheers, Guy! :ugeek:

randy-fish
                                                quote video Bob:

HEY
                                                I must have the worse reaction time,i thought the July issue was just out and here ya got Octobers,I better buy a practice tree!!
                                                I didnt even see it yet but RANDY, I am not worthy to untie your sandals!!! ‘V’

Strike two, Bob. Actually, it’s the September issue, but I’m not handing down any demerits. With the treasure trove of photos and memorabilia you have stashed away, you’re eternally worthy. Rock on, Buddy!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.