Hi! I’m HotRodDJ : New Guy

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Hi! I’m HotRodDJ : New Guy

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    hotroddj

Hey Guys!,
        HotRodDJ here with a couple things to say. First of all I would like to thank “digger” for replying to this message and for posting pics of his son. Me and dad [ dinotheweirdo ] Both agree. He really looks like Buddy Holly. And i’ve seen Buddy Holly. One Quick remider, As I all told you I am very Interested in CD Jukeboxes. Remember that [ And I said this ] You can go back to the post and click on a link that I have posted. 2 links in all. Looking Foward to talking to you more.

digger

dino, they just recorded a cd, but i don,t think they are done with it yet, they have been playing with it in thier studio

maso
            Participant

I went to the NFL game in Miami last Sunday, Dec. 6th. with a reporter friend of mine to interview Joe Perry of Airosmith. We got a short interview for the Miami Herald. I was friends with Steve Tyler in Yonkers when I was a high school kid. I wanted to tell Joe the story about the time that Steven threw me out of his house because I picked Joe’s guitar up just to look at it. Steven got pissed and threw me out of his house…! I shouldn’t have done that…! Anyway I wanted to relate that story to Joe on Sunday’s Dolfins – Patriots game, but couldn’t because there was just too much pressure on the situation at the time. He and his new band did a short 5 song set in the parking lot. We got free club house tickets, but my friends wanted to leave with five minutes of game left and you know what happened if you follow football… The Dolfins took the lead and won that game with less than a minute to play… Isn’t that stoopid… WE LEFT THE GAME…!!! and learned what happened in the parking lot on out car radio.

I can’t complain… it was all free for me anyway…

digger

dj here is a pic of him at your age.love the hair.ask your dad about the time air supply showed up at our shop in danbury.

Attachments:

hotroddj

Hey Guys,
                        HotRodDJ here. My first thing is for Maso. I think it’s awesome how he even met Steve Tyler. My 2nd one is for digger. Thank you so much for uploading that younger pic of your son. He kind of looks a little like me. Looking foward to talking to u later. Got a christmas concert with my Chorus. Gotta Go! 😆

hotroddj

Hey Guys!,
                            Hotroddj here. In case you were wondering, The christmas concert I was talking about before… was a sucess ❗ Talk to you guys later Bye ❗

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.