Lebanon Valley Divisional

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Lebanon Valley Divisional

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    masracingtd1167
    Participant

Any ODF’S going ? We will be out in the field as usual with my car , BJ’s and Wayne’s cars . If you go stop by and say hello

patina
        Participant
            quote masracingtd1167:

Any ODF’S going ? We will be out in the field as usual with my car , BJ’s and Wayne’s cars . If you go stop by and say hello

Masi I will be there Friday after breakfast with the boys, see you then.

Pat

don-kauer

See you guys there on Friday……I’ll be with Donnie Carroll’s Camaro Stocker…… 😀 ………Don……..

liwoods

Hopefully you will have a great weekend. Yes we are going on Friday to Lebanon Valley and will be camping in the field along with many other people. I really miss everyone from Dover Drag Strip but this track is the closest to our home. Will look for you and hopefuly will catch up with you.

patina
                    Participant

Great day up at the Valley saw Billy and BJ Masiello after looking for him for 2 hrs. 🙄 🙄 He wasn’t even a 1/4 mile near where he said he would be 😆 😆 A lot of cars place was packed didn’t see Kauer but saw Donny Carrolls car run. Brother Mike and I left when the christmas tree stopped working. Heres some pictures. The Merc is around the corner on rt 9 for sale $5000. OBO

Pat

Happy 4th of July

Attachments:

masracingtd1167
                        Participant

Pat nice talking to you on friday sorry about the parking thing. On Sat morning the bump was 7.24 in Top Dragster . We gave it all we had for the last session and went 7.21 ! We stayed qualifyed for about 3 more pair ‘s .The bump ended up 7.14 The fastest ever field for Top Dragster in Division 1 . My son B.J. qualifyed with a 6.92 but lost first round . Still a great weekend .

patina
                            Participant

Billy was the 7.21 with 100 HP and was that the first 6 for BJ. What was the MPH. Its always good to see friends racing I started going to the drag strip in the spring of 1962 and haven’t stopped since.

Pat

masracingtd1167
                                Participant

Pat 150 h.p. shot also changed converter 181 mph for me B.J. goes mid 190’s . His best e.t.so far has been 6.82 at 197 last year at Epping!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.