MICKEY FERRO WINS WORLD FINALS

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION MICKEY FERRO WINS WORLD FINALS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    fastlane

AFTER THERE TEAR THROUGH THE RANKS IN THE N.H.R.A. LAS VEGAS EVENT LAST WEEKEND THE RYCO HYDRALICS ALCOHOL FUNNY CAR TEAM OF MICKEY FERRO AND ANTHONY TERENZIO FROM MY HOME TOWN STAMFORD CT TOOK THE ALCOHOL FUNNY CAR CROWN ONCE AGAIN THIS WEEKEND . CONGRADULATIONS TO THE CITY CARTING GUYS AND THERE HARD WORKING TEAM ON A JOB WELL DONE . 😎 CHRIS RASILE A.K.A. FASTLANE . AND AT LEAST TWO OF THEE OLD DOVER GUYS / RACERS COME THRU FOR US ONCE AGAIN. HEY DINO HOW ABOUT THOSE COOL CATS HUH 😉

jimbo17

I would like to also congradulate the entire team for another great performance at the Winternatioals.

When I think back some 45 years ago to the kid who rode his bike over to the old Grady Gommi Speed Shop to hang around it’s really neat to see Anothony now and see how well he his doing.

don-kauer

Congrats……..Anthony and Mikey…………… 😀 ……..Don Kauer………

staying-alive

CONGRATS, Mickey, Anthony and team.

Fred Roodriguez
                    Staying Alive Racing

gene-terenzio-sr
                    Participant

Good job guys, I’m so proud of my brother Anthony, I always told him he was a better tuner than I was, and heres the proof,Your the man Ant. Gene Terenzio Sr.

vindicator
                        Participant

😀 😀 😀 Hey Gene…sent our congrats over on Top Alcohol site…to Anthony,Mickey,guys…truly a awesome year…well earned-deserved…couldn’t help but mention…you…Victor…too…you all are (and always have been!)a very special family 😀 😀 😀 …for sure…good things do happen (at least…once in a-while 😆 😆 😆 ) to good people…the Terenzios’…are just that…and way more…’cause…I say so…’eh 😆 😆 😆 Drake…ain’t that lil’ Anthony sumptin’ though???!!!***…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.