Palm Beach International Raceway

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Palm Beach International Raceway

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    maso
    Participant
        m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

I got $5.00 off tickets if anyone wants them! About 30 left. E-Mail mmspeedcustom@aol or call 888-327-0454 Rich

maso
            Participant
                quote M & M Speed & Custom:

I got $5.00 off tickets if anyone wants them! About 30 left. E-Mail mmspeedcustom@aol or call 888-327-0454 Rich

Are you in Florida…???

Is this you:

14781 SW 26th St
                Davie, FL 33325-4911
                (954) 693-5020

http://www.mandmspeed.com/index.html

dino
                Keymaster

Maso ! what Am I gona do with you? ..See Speed Shop heading -Topic ‘M&M Speed & Custom checking in’ :

“by M & M Speed & Custom on Sat May 16, 2009 7:14 am
                    Hi guys, you too Dino! Long time. I met someone at a car show (JJ) in Florida who had a Dover Drag Strip T-Shirt on, needless to say I flipped we spent sometime talking about Dover and you Dino, he gave me your web site, GLADE he did! Anyway M & M is still pedaling parts, now in Florida (Ft, Lauderdale 24 yrs.) mostly G-Body new & used and some speed parts @ good prices. I see you have a picture of the Dart on the top of your home page and one in our page, thanks for remembering us. Dover and all you were so much of our lives growing up (not that anyone has). I have some pics I will dig out and send to you.
                    Anyone wanting to contact us can by e-mail @ http://www.mmspeedcustom@aol.com or phone 1-888-327-0454 also visit our web site @ http://www.mandmspeed.com (not completed yet,don’t leave mail there).
                    Thanks so much Dino for doing this I’m sure everyone must feel the same and if we can help in anyway just let me know. Rich Marchese, M&M Speed and Custom

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Maso: Thats me!! you are in Mia? Toll free phone number 1-888-327-0454 09:00am-06:00pm. Rich

john-sachs-sr
                        Participant

My son will prolly run his Pro-Mod bike there.
                            Grandaughter fell back 1 place to 3rd in Jr.Dragster. 🙁
                            John

maso
                            Participant

BUMP

Anybody going…???

dino
                                Keymaster

MEET & GREET ? Pick A location -day -time Dover Guys in Florida! Who lives near Orlando ?

randy-fish

Do any of you Florida guys have T/AD qualifying info? The web site for Palm Beach sucks . . . no qualifying, no entry lists, nada. Inquiring minds need to know. 😕

maso
                                        Participant
                                            quote Randy Fish:

Do any of you Florida guys have T/AD qualifying info? The web site for Palm Beach sucks . . . no qualifying, no entry lists, nada. Inquiring minds need to know. 😕

I just got back from there, but I don’t have the information that Randy asks for. There was however quite a bit ot T/AD action today including a nasty oil down that tied things up a bit.

I ran into a guy named Scott Boltz or something like that with his yellow ’65 Impala. It had DDS decals all over it’s rear seat windows on both sides. So I asked him about that. Well… it is an origional Dover car, but it was owned by some other guy at the time.

I told him about this web site. He didn’t know anything about it. I also told him about the Island Dragway Nost. Event and he sounds interested. That is an origional Dover Drag Strip Car…!

So if he checks in here sometime soon, be sure to fill him in with all the information that all of you might have for him. And do encourage him to bring it up to the next Island Dragway DDS Nostalgia Event. He had it in a full sized trailer and was towing that with one of those vehicles that you can live in, so he can get around with it easily enough.

They have closed off the entire north side if the track for spectaters and pit area. And taken down the overpass. Last year I thought that they didn’t have enough pit area for an NHRA National event, and now they have even less. They are IHRA now.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.