Passing of another Dover regular

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Passing of another Dover regular

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    lee-valentine

With great saddness I report the passing of my mother Betty Valentine who could be found at the track when ever one of us were racing.

don-kauer

Hey Lee……..So sorry …Your mom was awesome…My sympathy to you and your brothers 🙁 ..Don …….

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

Lee, My sincere condolences to you and your family…..I know how close of a
                family you have and how deeply your mom will be missed….My thoughts and
                prayers are with you and your family….May she rest in peace…….

Frank…….

dino
                Keymaster

Lee….She was a special Mom … you and your brothers are proof of that. Remember her and your Dad at the track.The Dover ‘Family’ sheds a tear today. Our prayers go out to the family.

babycakes
                    Participant

Lee.a ‘great’ loss,but memories of her will live on forever in your heart and mind.May she rest in peace.

vindicator
                        Participant

Hey Lee…seems like 5 minutes ago…saw your mom regularly…truly a beautiful woman…in all ways…just like your dad… in a “word”…special…and you “hoss”…you’re gettin’ there…this “journey” of life…never seems to get any easier…we go on…’cause we have to…our sincerest heartfelt sympathies to you & family…our prayers are with you…God speed…Drake Viscome & family

realmongo
                            Participant

Lee-
                                So sorry to hear of the loss of your Mom.
                                Our prayers go out to you and your family.

masracingtd1167
                                Participant

Lee very sorry for your loss Prayer’s sent for you and your family.

patina
                                    Participant

Lee our condolences to you and your family. I didn’t know her personally like others but may have met here as I was running up to the snack bar or cleaning the MG or just watching a race in the early to mid 60’s. I wish I met and spoke to these people back then.

Pat

hvy70ss
                                        Participant

Lee,
                                            Sorry to hear about your Mom. Never got a chance to meet her, but I’m sure she was a beautiful person. Karen and I send our condolences.

Bobby Smith

tomatohead
                                            Participant

….. I am also sorry to hear of this Lee ,havent been around the forum last few days , very sorry , …tomato .

fogman1941

Hi Lee – just saw the post about your mom. I’m very sorry for your loss. The togetherness and support she, and your dad, showed every week was truly unique, and very special.
                                                    Jim Mazzola

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.