TEAM LAGANA WINS BEST APPEARING CREW AWARD @REDDING

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION TEAM LAGANA WINS BEST APPEARING CREW AWARD @REDDING

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

Best appearing crew award at Redding goes to Lagana Racing !!!
        OH, they went out in the 1st round but great effort with Dom at the wheel for the team from Dover Drag Strip !!!
        Lets give it up for the Lagana’s !!!!
        ‘V’

dino
        Keymaster

Cool ! Bobby Jr. called me, to send to the Shirt guy, the “Twilight Zone” logo I designed, that matches the hand lettering on his Dad’s old Funny Car. Did that ,to supply them back in april, with New decals for the car.The Old Skool stuff still wins !See there Photo at http://www.dragracecentral.com click on photos and find redding-best app.crew…got a shot of Eric Lourie Too

vbob
            Participant

HEY

Dino, lets see a closeup of this art work !
                OH,Ifound the team pic of Lagana Racing receiving their award,you do know you can also get a Walley for a couple $$ when a person wins one,example ,when Eric won the crew guys if they wanted to bought a Walley with the race, date class etc.! @ Redding ,hip hip HOOORAY !!!
                Good shot of Erics car ta boot !!!

‘V’

dino
                Keymaster

“if they wanted to bought a Walley with the race, date class etc.! @ Redding “<—– WHAT does THAT mean.?..they already got one…you mean you can order Duplicates? V-Bob gets all excited and types faster than he thinks. 😀 Will post art tomorrow …in computer at shop…here’s a quickie from my “inspiration:

Attachments:

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

DUPLACAT yeah !!

‘V’

dino
                        Keymaster

Here’s our Hand designed Art for Lagana. Anybody want a Computer Cut one color decal of this, Any Size-any color …I can cut and mail .

Attachments:

anonymous

Hats off to team Lagana

Andy Panessa

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.