Re: CAPITOL AREA STREET RODS NOSTALGIA RACE THE VALLEY OCT.

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION CAPITOL AREA STREET RODS NOSTALGIA RACE THE VALLEY OCT. 15th Re: CAPITOL AREA STREET RODS NOSTALGIA RACE THE VALLEY OCT.

babycakes
Participant

“GREAT” TIME, “GREAT” WEATHER!!! Talk about having a ‘perfect’ day to remember, that was yesterday at the ‘Valley’! Excellent is all I can say! First of all I THANK, very much, V Bob and Paul B. joining them in there camp,there friendship never ending! Bob was ready for action with his quick Vega, cutting almost perfect lights with his reaction times! I was both amazed,and impressed!!! Also Bruce Horzan, congrats for being a ‘class’ winner! The ‘icing on the cake’ was seeing and talking to the ODF guys that stopped by; like Bruce H., Bill M., Bobby S., along with ‘Fuzzy’ M., and ‘Booty’, to name a few! Both the Car Show,and the turnout of Nostalgia Drag cars that ran,went very smoothly, to say the least! No confusion that I could see! Thanks Wayne!
      Also,I like to mention at this time,another ‘unsung’ hero, like V Bob, that keeps the ODF morale going, and that is Chuck Caman known as ‘K-Man’. There’s a bunch of good guys I know, that put pictures of the events,on the ODF Forum, which we all appreciate very much! However Chuck always seems to go ‘above and beyond’ with some beautiful photos for all of us to savor! Watching him and his bride yesterday,wearing out the leather on there shoes,all over the place taking pictures for us to see,and for those who didn’t make it, here ya go! His photos to admire,just like being there!!! My point of this is to express a big THANK YOU CHUCK, ONCE AGAIN! And I’d like to see more THANK YOU’S to Chuck than just a handful, for those who enjoy all the ‘hard’ work,and dedication, on the ODF Forum, for all he does for us,along with the others that capture these photos! Bottom line to this all, I really enjoyed the complete event,and sorry for those who didn’t come, it was a “CLASSIC” one to remember ! :geek: 😛 😛 😛 Pete.