Re: GREAT CHEATER STORIES

Forums Forums BENCH RACING FROM THE PAST GREAT CHEATER STORIES Re: GREAT CHEATER STORIES

gene-terenzio-sr
Participant
      quote dinotheweirdo:

Hey ..its been a long time …doesn’t matter now AND with new rules, what you tried to pull off back then probably wouldn’t work now……. SO LETS HEAR HOW- YOU- ATTEMPTED TO “BEAT THE SYSTEM”. Here’s What I saw from the tower EVERY WEEK: Good ole ‘Twistin’ Tex Edwards would pull in to park right behind the Tower ,coming from the tech lanes. He would take Two hands and a lot of effort to lift out of his El Camino bed (under the Bed tarp), this giant 5 gal bucket of scrap bolts, and metal debris that obvously had no other purpose than to jack the weight on the scales to put him in the top of the class. Her’s another “illegal Ballest’ story: I was up too late one Sat. and missed my ride to the track with my brother…..So I stood out on the hwy in Katonah ,to hitch hike to the track.Who stops for me ? Tom Iorizzo. No room in the tow car ,so I get in the race car on the passenger side ….Now every time we go over a bump, something “clanks’ under the rug??? so I reach down and pull the rug back ,and there stacked all over is a couplete set of bar-bell wheights 😯 …now, don’t think ol’ Tom was gonna work out at Lunch….more Hidden “Ballast” to fool the scales .

Ya know what kills me, is when someone cheats and still gets there ass kicked,that got to kill the old ego. I remember one guy that we would beat every time we raced him and all he could do was shake his head. He was affectionately called balloon foot.:D 😀 😆 😆