2015 DOVER DRAGS AT THE VALLEY … SUNDAY

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 7th Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2015 2015 DOVER DRAGS AT THE VALLEY … SUNDAY

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

KMAN…Just great…I didn’t see half these cars…running around as usual…Super job again can’t thank you enough for the shots and all the help ‘behind the scenes.

kman
        Participant

thank you Dino … great time.. great event !!!

dino
            Keymaster

LOOKING for the owner of a Black Falcon Wagon…Any Help -Photo?

vbob
                Participant

HEY
                    Might have one in 2014!!!
                    Jim Knights photos!
                    ‘V’

babycakes
                    Participant

Dino,that 1962 black Ford Falcon,2dr. S.W. belongs to Christian Huebner (‘Grocery Getter’) , no idea where he’s from? a real ‘sleeper’,to say the least! Has a 347 (stroked Ford 302) in it.It turns low 11’s.It’s so ‘stock’ looking,even the small original hub caps! And a flawless body! When it comes up to the line to run,it sure surprises everybody upon launching!!! No 6 cyl. in that baby!!!

babycakes
                        Participant
                            quote Babycakes:

Dino,that 1962 black Ford Falcon,2dr. S.W. belongs to Christian Huebner (‘Grocery Getter’) , no idea where he’s from? a real ‘sleeper’,to say the least! Has a 347 (stroked Ford 302) in it.It turns low 11’s.It’s so ‘stock’ looking,even the small original hub caps! And a flawless body! When it comes up to the line to run,it sure surprises everybody upon launching!!! No 6 cyl. in that baby!!!

Dino,I’m guessing, he may be a member of N.E.T.O

dino
                            Keymaster

Yup that’s Him…just contacted him…Thanks for the lead.

hearse-bill

GREAT PICS…DAD AND I HAD ABLAST ALL WEEKEND…..EVEN POPPED INTO THE NINES A COUPLE TIMES……RICHARD HEAD LIT A FIRE UNDER MY BUTT….BEEN WORKIN HARD ON THE HEARSE…HAVE SOME GOALS…TRYING HARD DO GET HER ON THE TRACK THIS YEAR…..

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

Thanks K,I watched the video of 2015 #7 last nite ta boot!
                                        Here it is if anybody wants ta LOOK at it!!!!!
                                        ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                                        Keymaster

V -Bob…Working on Website overhaul…to have New up link tech to post all your videos.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.