6-71 GMC Blower and Hilborn Injection SBC

Forums Forums "CLASSIFIEDS"-Buy & Sell stuff 6-71 GMC Blower and Hilborn Injection SBC

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Like new 6-71 GMC blower with Weand end plates, 2 port Hilborn fuil injection with correct Hilborn scoop. Weand intake manifold for SBC, Isky drive with stock water pump pulley (uses stock Chevy water pump) cam driven Hilborn pump with extension and Gilmer belt pulleys. All in very good condition. In fact it may have never been used I got it from a retired racer who stopped building his car (a 55 T-bird w/ blown Nailhead Buick) in 1972. Correct for that nostalgia dragster or A/GS Willys. $3500.00 E-mail at linguinebros@yahoo.com

Pat

Attachments:

patina
        Participant

Here is all the info on the injector and pump. Bought through S & S Speed Shop Richmond Hills NY 1967 for John Fabella’s 264 cu.in. Buick powered T-Bird. I don’t think this injector was ever run.

Pat

Attachments:

maso
            Participant

I think that fuel injection unit was a little obsolete by 1967, at that time they had the butterflies in the front of a lower and wider scoop that tapered down in size at the back end. The newer ones were designed to have a lower profile that the one in your picture.

patina
                Participant

Maso “obsolete” is something that isn’t used or can’t be had anymore. This is “nostalgia” piece or “period correct” It would be perfect for the blown version of “Hellzapoppin” or any of those A/GS Willys coupes that are all restored. I’m not marketing it for the T/F group today.

Pat

maso
                    Participant
                        quote patina:

Maso “obsolete” is something that isn’t used or can’t be had anymore. This is “nostalgia” piece or “period correct” It would be perfect for the blown version of “Hellzapoppin” or any of those A/GS Willys coupes that are all restored. I’m not marketing it for the T/F group today.

Pat

Yes, I know… and you’re quite right. But that was out of date in 1967 is all I’m saying. They used those from about 1959 on when Stromberg 97’s went out, and in about 1963 or 4 it was basically bumped out by the Enderle low profile unit although you could still see some of them here and there. As I recall, Helzapoppin II did in fact use one of those, but we could easily check that in Dino’s photo gallery.

What you have there is a very valuable piece from a nostalgia point of view. That was the first FI unit to replace carborators and with that scoop and in that condition you really have something there… 😎

dino
                        Keymaster

THAT is one Heck of a piece!…Remember that exact combination in the early Revell Model Kits…..Used to draw those injectors on “weirdo-Cartoons” all the time. Two port with that “signature” scoop. And the condition it’s in is incredible.Pat …Hit it with some cleaner……’scrubbing bubbles’ ..It ‘ll look brand new…even the blue paint a “period” touch.

cgaswillys

Nice, somebody’s gotta be looking for a set up like that.

patina
                                Participant

Just back from “Big Al’s” he did a complete tune-up and cleaning on blower and it comes with a one year warranty on blower. Cost me $500.00 for this service it’s now ready to run, price is still $3500.00.

Call at 845-758-8756 or E-mail at linguinebros@yahoo.com

Pat

Attachments:

dino
                                    Keymaster

Pat- Post It On Hamb! I posted at Dover Facebook.

patina
                                        Participant

SOLD

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.