Dover Nostalgia Drags V I D E O S !!! post Links Here

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 8th Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2016 Dover Nostalgia Drags V I D E O S !!! post Links Here

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Still contacting many who Did Videos,and will post as I get em in mail or the link. The first batch is from Nick Pettitt who was visiting USA ,,,He’s from Eastbourne, East Sussex,England. He messaged:

Hi Dino, Just back from three awesome weeks in New England where I visited four drag races, two car shows, an auto sports museum and three cruise nights!!!
        I took about 2 hours of video at the Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags. I’ll be putting it all on youtube eventually which you can link to your site.
        I really enjoyed the event, so many great cars. I did the Beaver Springs Jalopy Showdown on the Saturday then headed up to Lebanon Valley Dragway for the Sunday, quite a drive but it was worth it.
        …..He did ‘5 parts’…here’s the first 3 . . .

Now the last Two:

babycakes
        Participant

“WOW”!!!!!!!!!!! EXCELLENT!!!!! MANY THANKS!!!! :geek: 😮 😮 😮 😀 Mr. Pete.

vbob
            Participant

HEY

“HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS” , Nick ya hit it outta the park with your videos!!!
                Hope you had a great time !!!!
                Looking forward to seeing you at Lebanon Valley again next year!!!!!

‘V’

kman
                Participant

HOLY MACKERAL !!!! … i missed the sunday gig but your videos took me there.. thank you… awesome job…

gdonovan

Here are some videos I rounded up-

Dash cam of GTX running-

External view same pass-

Other videos by Youtube posters

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.