gasser or front engine dragster

Forums Forums "CLASSIFIEDS"-Buy & Sell stuff gasser or front engine dragster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    the-kidd-312

no ride this year ! looking for a front engine dragster or gasser ! project ok ! will also make deal to swap for one ! 37 chevy hotrod coupe 80% done or 24 ford t bucket hotrod ! may swap both for turn key one ! bill at wbender30@yahoo.com or 1 845 386 4223

oldcarguy

How big of a project do you want…I have a cheap but very rough henry j….

the-kidd-312

send me pics of j to wbender30@yahoo.com whats your location? thanks bill

patina
                Participant

Hey Bender what are you doin? Get that dragster yet?

Pat

the-kidd-312

no just recovered from wrecking a pro drag bike wheelie bar broke found out this old body takes time to heal! feeling go now need to get back in dragcar and back to track ! my buddys cars I ran for them last 5 years no longer have those rides one passed away and other moved down south ! so no gasser or front engine dragster this year ! need to build my owen car again! put my 65 coronet back togeather have coupe others 62 falcon old gasser working on but wont be read this summer and a 10 foot long frame I built with 37 chevy pu body channeled 7 inchs sucside doors fiat top glass nose 60s dragster lay down front end about 60% done I want my owen dragster we get or real gasser built in 60s prodject ok THE CAT I REALLY WANT BACK IS MY 61 STARLINE CALLED THE HAULING HOBO I BUILT AND RACED IN 70 71 AT MOSTLY ISLAND DRAGWAY AND POCONO DRAG LODGE ! well its2 .30 am should go to bed yes I’m a nite owl ! SEE YOU AT THE DRGS

dino
                        Keymaster

Got a lot going on …post photos ! or send them e-mail to me to post…. dino@doverdragstrip.com get better !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.