John Delelle.. Dover Favorite

Forums Forums HISTORICAL DOVER PHOTO GALLERY John Delelle.. Dover Favorite

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

The only Anglia 4-door other than “Little Ole Whinmaker….”Back Seat Drivers “!…but John went the Chopped Top route. Wheels up always a crowd Favorite. John’s on the forum .

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Have More coming …..Plenty On Big slide Collection of john’s car …out being Converted.

storm-king

💡

storm-king

Prefect, just Prefect! It’ll take a while for some of you to get that.

dino
                    Keymaster

Huh

timh

i got it the day you posted !! iwas waiting to hear from some know all tell all car guys. prefect as in taurus, impala, nova, etc. tim h.

patina
                            Participant

My absolutely first car that I bought with real money ($30) and my parents didn’t know I bought it (I was 14) was a pristene 1948 Prefect stocker that I took the engine and trans out and was going to put a 409 in it and run A/G but got kicked out of the garage I was renting for $15/mo and called the junk man to tow it away. I’ve had this illness a long time. That was around 1962-64

Pat

dino
                                Keymaster
                                    quote storm king:

Prefect, just Prefect! It’ll take a while for some of you to get that.

Oh…took a year..ANGLIA PREFECT is model…DUH

Attachments:

patina
                                    Participant

Not only is it a Model but it is a 4 door there wasn’t any 2 door Prefects.

Pat

mikey
                                            quote patina:

Not only is it a Model but it is a 4 door there wasn’t any 2 door Prefects.

Pat

Hope he’s got a good grip on the drivers door, or that baby will be the only “3door” Prefect around!!

dino
                                            Keymaster

Had a lot of doors ….unexpectantly flying open. Remember when Me ,my brother and Bill McGarry ran the ‘Six-Pack’ ’55 ford 6 cly sedan in like Q/S or something…we kept the drivers door closed with a dog coller around the window post & door frame …..dems where the days…had to it to pass “TECH”… some tech!

vindicator
                                                Participant

😀 😀 😀 Hey remember John well…good racer…and a good guy…a gentleman…believe he ran C/A…with that lil’ rascal…had to try and “chase” him down..a few times with our long-nose X-“Bat Car”…B/A mustang…got a very good “view” of the back of the Prefect 😆 😆 😆 …ya’ know…John was such a nice guy…U…almost…didn’t “mind” losin’ to him…and…nobody…likes to lose ‘eh 😆 😆 😆 Drake

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.