Terenzios Hot Dog Stand

Forums Forums DINO’S PHOTO PICK OF THE WEEK Terenzios Hot Dog Stand

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

They really were selling Hot Dogs And Italian Ice in the Pits …Needed a Race Car To hold up the umbrella…Thats one of the boys now heating up another batch on the hot manifold.

Attachments:

tomatohead
        Participant

……. I LUV HOT DOGS 😀 😆 ❗ ………………………………………….. tomato 😀

dino
            Keymaster

The injector tubes were bun warmers 😀

mikey

I think you could run it on 4 cylinders, and if the buns were a little damp, you could put them in the other 4 horns
                    (injector tubes), and the vacuum through the tubes would suck the moisture out, and steam the buns at the same time!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 ………………Mikey 😮 😀

gene-terenzio-sr
                    Participant
                        quote dinotheweirdo:

They really were selling Hot Dogs And Italian Ice in the Pits …Needed a Race Car To hold up the umbrella…Thats one of the boys now heating up another batch on the hot manifold.

We weren’t selling hot dogs, it was packed Italian Sausage, any one ever have Italian Sausage In The Can ? 😀

dino
                        Keymaster

“Italian Sausage In The Can” ….isn’t that when you don’t pay the “Waste Removal Co’ ,and ‘three fingers guido’ puts you in the dumpster?……………..who’s in the photo with the signature nose & the latest in Pit attire?

gene-terenzio-sr
                            Participant

That would be me, eak bek what a frek, is that a nose or a rubber hose? speak freek. 😆 the days of puting people in the dumpster are ove, what with DNA ya know. 😆 😆 😆 😉

Check this out to pass the time,( if you have any) http://www.atom.com/fun_games/tiger_woods_defense/?xrs=cpc_gorilla

jimbo17

Is that the Let It Fly Car that is sitting in Peter Maples yard?

Just wondering. Jimbo

dino
                                    Keymaster

😮 …I’m calling him right up to send us a Photo.if true ….petes on the forum

pmbuick
                                        Participant

I wish and I bet Gene and Vic have the same wish. The car I have was built by Gene for me and later Victor modified it so you might say it is a distant cousin of Let it Fly cars. My son and I are going to put it together again for him to drive perhaps this year.

Peter

dino
                                            Keymaster

Heres the altered …Get the thing READY For ISLAND and Debut It AT the Danbury Reunion…Pete’s in a Club forming in his area for Street Rods

Attachments:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.