NOSTALGIA DRAG BIKE CLASS 're-invented'

DINO
Site Admin

Re: NOSTALGIA DRAG BIKE CLASS 're-invented'

Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:55 am

You Should have been hurt As I was with guys that promised You And me ,and never followed through on their committment. Hey ...I had a couple of years of this with the Funny Cars until I took the bull by the horns and set it all up By misself communicating directly with each owner. You Saw what that did with the Gassers And Altereds this year.I even had 'alternets' in place for a seamless show. Go back and read my last post...I added some stuff. And yes ...Got Plenty of Time to Get a "REAL BIKE SHOW" together...and not rely on who 'might show' to "enter" ...
Dino in ROCK 'n' ham
http://carolinasignworks.com
https://www.facebook.com/dover.dragstrip
"Attention in the pits and other parts of your body"

fastlane
King of the Hill

Re: NOSTALGIA DRAG BIKE CLASS 're-invented'

Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:24 am

DINO wrote:You Should have been hurt As I was with guys that promised You And me ,and never followed through on their committment. Hey ...I had a couple of years of this with the Funny Cars until I took the bull by the horns and set it all up By misself communicating directly with each owner. You Saw what that did with the Gassers And Altereds this year.I even had 'alternets' in place for a seamless show. Go back and read my last post...I added some stuff. And yes ...Got Plenty of Time to Get a "REAL BIKE SHOW" together...and not rely on who 'might show' to "enter" ...
Yes its still your show / call and great advice on the reliant part of too many racers bullshit as your are correct in stating has really truly hurt us all. i hear ya brother thanks again dino :D please stay well & stay in touch i will call you in the future to discuss the plan with da man YOU ! 8-)

Return to “9th ANNUAL DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2017”