Re: STORM KING THIS ONES 4 U

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION STORM KING THIS ONES 4 U Re: STORM KING THIS ONES 4 U

vindicator
Participant
      quote storm king:

Hey, Drake! Bill told me the other night you guys we in contact, I’m glad to hear it; he always speaks fondly of you. You were sure one of the good guys to us!
      Yes, I understand the big Ford valve covers, miss those old things too. We pretty much always got along with the Ford guys, win lose or break it was always a hand shake and we’ll get you next week sort of thing. Not so with other brands the way we saw it. Ed Prout; Ford altered, later junk yard dog pro stocker, Harvey Wilson, Billy Kolb, YOU, some of the best folks ever.
      So I’m putting together a ’66 stretched nose Dart, why don’t you put together a stretched nose ’66 ‘Stang and we’ll have at it? Old school, no juice, 500 cubes max, 2600#, 12 inch tires, all else fair game.

[YEAH ! Now were taking ! Drake ? he’s calling you out , edit-dino]

😀 😀 😀 HEY GARY…”TALKED” BACK AND FORTH WITH BILL THE OTHER NIGHT..SOME THINGS “NEVER” CHANGE!!!…YOU GUYS ARE STILL/ALWAYS… THE “BEST”…ACTUALLY, DO HAVE TWO FRESH,READY TO GO TOMMY GROVE… FORD FUEL MOTORS..AND GLENN LAZAR’S OLD “FUNNY FARMER” PINTO FC…WAS GOING TO “RE-CREATE” THE CARMEL FORD CAR…THINGS (LIFE) JUST “HAPPEN”…MY DAD DIED 5-6 YEARS AGO…AND I KINDA’ LOST MY “DRIVE”..ABOUT FINISHING THE “MESS”…IT JUST DOESN’T MEAN MUCH NOW…OUR TWINS ARE RACING TWO “MODERN” CARS…SO THAT KINDA’ “FILLS THE HOLE”…HARVEY(GOOD GUY) PASSED AWAY…OL’ ED PROUT…NOW THAT’S A GUY WITH A “STORY” OR TWO!!! THE “CLASSIC” PIECE OF WORK…BUT A VERY STRONG RACER BACK IN THE DAY…WITH SOME “SCARY” EQUIPMENT…FAR AS I KNOW BILLY KOLB IS A SUBARU DEALER IN ROCKLAND COUNTY,NY…THE FUTURE??? WHO KNOWS?? IF THE COUNTRY DOESN’T COLLAPSE (ECONOMICALLY)…AND WHEN I GET THE “COURAGE” TO LOOK @ MY SO CALLED “INVESTMENTS”…IF THERE’S ANYTHING “LEFT”…I GUESS WE CAN KEEP ON…KEEPIN’ ON !!!..”TALK”TO YOU SOON…STAY WELL…DRAKE 😀 😀 😀