STORM KING THIS ONES 4 U

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION STORM KING THIS ONES 4 U

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

I know how much you like those covers with the holes inem!!!LOL

‘Video’Bob

Attachments:

storm-king

Thanks, I do! Especially the old ones.

bobby-s

Mr. Storm King

here is a picture of another engine with the holes, 😮
                this on is in the Monza of the Wilko Brothers (Hank, Bobby, & Eddie)
                it is the 352 ci series engine Hope I have that right 😳
                from Brooklyn, had some killer gassers in the 60’s & ??
                the picture is from Marcus Dairy this season when NETO was there for our Crackle Night.

enjoy
                Bobby S.

Attachments:

vbob
                Participant

Holes,did someone say holes in valve covers??

Attachments:

anonymous

Hi Guys,

That AA/A reminds me of the Pacer’s Auto and the track looks like NY National?

Andy

vbob
                        Participant

Ahhh,close but it’s probably Englishtown with the pond in the background!

anonymous

You are correct, it’s still early and my eyes are not what they used to be.
                                great pictures.

Andy

vindicator
                                Participant

😀 😀 😀 HEY GUYS.. THE AA/A IS RON SCOTT’S… A GUY WHO “BACK IN THE DAY”….PRETTY MUCH DID IT ALL…BUILT HIS OWN CHASSIS (THEY REALLY WORKED WELL)…MOTOR STUFF,ETC. A VERY TALENTED “CABALERO” TO SAY THE LEAST…A VERY “STRONG” SUPER ELIMINATOR CAR…RACED @ DOVER ON OCCASION…FROM THE LATHEM,NY AREA…WENT ON TO BUILD SOME ALCOHOL FUNNY CAR CHASSIS’ (HAD HIS OWN ALCOHOL FC TOO) AS WELL FOR A GOOD NUMBER OF YEARS…SOMEBODY ELSE ON THIS SITE SAID THAT A GUY COULD “TURN” A WRENCH..WELL RONNIE COULD SURE DO THAT…AND “FIRE” UP A TORCH TOO!!!…DOES “LOOK” LIKE EARLY E-TOWN TO ME..THE VINNY,RICHIE,”UNCLE” LOUIE “NAPP” DAYS…”LOVED” THEM GUYS… 😀 😀 😀 DRAKE VISCOME…GEEZ…I GOT A COUPLE PICTURES OF “MOTORS” WITH SPARK PLUGS IN THE “MIDDLE” OF THE VALVE COVER…THINK THERE MIGHT BE ONE OF ‘DEM “FOORD” EMBLEMS ON ‘EM THOUGH!!!…BILL & GARY SMRTIC/&THE STORM KING FAMILY…I’M PRETTY SURE…WOULD “UNDERSTAND”…THEY BE WAY “COOL” 😆 😆 😆

anthony-terenzio

yes that look’s like Ronny’s car he allway’s had that crome roll bar if you look in the picture’s area on this site that’s him off the end track
                                        and that will be my brother’s and me with him I just seen him at the point’s race at the valley and he still look’s the same

dino
                                        Keymaster

Suggestion :….to you guys that Hook up with these guys….Ronnie ,etc. GET ‘EM on the Forum ! the have their own stories & Photos we hope. Bobby S.: do the Wilco Bros. have any old stuff with the gassers at Dover ???….DoverCSI will “Deputize” new members anytime 😆

bobby-s

Dino
                                                will see what Hank and brothers Bobby & Eddie have.
                                                The rebuilt monza this ’07 season (bobby bounce the old body off the walls at Island 7 times and drove it to the return road, towards the end of the ’06 NETO season) have some GREMLINS in it now with the new WIPPLE supercharger and freshened up “Lil Hemi”. Will see what I can get, maybe Video has some pictures UpStairs of there old cars, remember one being a ’55 chevy with Hemi during the 60’s. CSI Jr. team on the road SIR…. 😆 …
                                                I put some pictures of the crunched car here also.
                                                Bobby S.

Attachments:

bobby-s

2 more

Attachments:

dino
                                                    Keymaster

OOUCH ! ALSO…….Plain Busted :noted the “PACERS ” car …it’s restored and running and thay have a website…tryed once to get them here…maybe you guys can light a fire . This thread is getting a little OT(Off Topic) …I’m Making a NEW TOPIC watch for it.

vindicator
                                                        Participant
                                                            quote ANTHONY TERENZIO:

yes that look’s like Ronny’s car he allway’s had that crome roll bar if you look in the picture’s area on this site that’s him off the end track
                                                            and that will be my brother’s and me with him I just seen him at the point’s race at the valley and he still look’s the same

HEY ANTHONY…”LOOKS” LIKE YOU AND BROTHER GENE (YOU GUYS ALWAYS ARE IN GOOD SHAPE…)WERE ABOUT TO “PULL” ON RONNIE’S CAR…BUT BROTHER VICTOR…HE COULD “EASILY” PULL THE CAR OUT…WITH RONNIE IN IT!!!.. BY HIMSELF…HE BE…”STRONG LIKE BULL”!!!…HAVEN’T SEEN VICTOR IN SOME YEARS…BUT WOULD IMAGINE HE’S STILL A “ROCK”… 😆 😆 😆 DRAKE VISCOME

storm-king

Hey, Drake! Bill told me the other night you guys we in contact, I’m glad to hear it; he always speaks fondly of you. You were sure one of the good guys to us!
                                                                Yes, I understand the big Ford valve covers, miss those old things too. We pretty much always got along with the Ford guys, win lose or break it was always a hand shake and we’ll get you next week sort of thing. Not so with other brands the way we saw it. Ed Prout; Ford altered, later junk yard dog pro stocker, Harvey Wilson, Billy Kolb, YOU, some of the best folks ever.
                                                                So I’m putting together a ’66 stretched nose Dart, why don’t you put together a stretched nose ’66 ‘Stang and we’ll have at it? Old school, no juice, 500 cubes max, 2600#, 12 inch tires, all else fair game.

[YEAH ! Now were taking ! Drake ? he’s calling you out , edit-dino]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.