Re: THE NEW YAWK BOYZ /and Ct. guys Racin on THE STREETS

Forums Forums BENCH RACING FROM THE PAST THE NEW YAWK BOYZ /and Ct. guys Racin on THE STREETS Re: THE NEW YAWK BOYZ /and Ct. guys Racin on THE STREETS

gene-terenzio-sr
Participant
      quote Bob lasko:

In the late 60’s we would run alongside 95 at exit 9, And the clarol 1/8i n Stamford. Then in the early 70 and 71 would run a the the king’s department store road faster car would go to westchester airport road or norwalk rt 7. After the accedent at kings thing just went away.

Hey Bill, Have a lot of time to spend on the web 😆 😆 🙄

We used to run from the west ave entrance ramp to the next exit on 95, I stole my brother Vic’s 39 ford coupe with a 401 Buick in it when i was 14 years old to race Billy Velez, now known as Billy Rodgers H/D Sportster, I hit the l/s fender coming out of the garage, should of quit right there ,but no, this guy used to bust my balls about how he could beat the car, so i met him on the 95 entrance we waited till their was no traffic and went at it i just stood there spinning the tires he was 2 3 hundred feet gone i shifted to second gear and started to gain on him but it was to late, he smoked me bad, I’m not even going to tell you what Vic did. billy would never let me forget that day, i used to cal Vic’s car Poison Ivy, billy started calling his bike Calamine Lotion.