Re: LOOKING FOR: the following ………..

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? LOOKING FOR: the following ……….. Re: LOOKING FOR: the following ………..

storm-king

I spoke with Joe Beltempo just a short time ago. He found another ’63 or ’64 he’s building a max wedge clone out of. As you may remember, he boought Jed ST. Angelo’s “Northeast Raider”, which my Dad tuned and maintained for him. Didn’t help much. Most weekends, he’d get to the final against Ronnie Moorehead in the “Tiny Tim” Volvo and foul because he couoldn’t stand to see that thing disappearing so far down the track before his green came on! Joe was a funny guy, who really got involved at Dover after we bought the “Arrow’ and he crewed for us.
      I think Bill said he spoke to someone recently about one of the Centolanza Brothers; I’ll check.
      Tony chickery is someone we’ve wanted to reconnect with for some time, if aybody knows where he is. I’ve heard he’s still in Poughkeepsie/ Wappengers area. He beat us in pro stock one weekend when we ran the final as it started to rain. he was smart enough to short shift and lug the motor down to keep from spinning so hard, we weren’t. He came over after the race and handed us half the purse and said something to the effect of it wasn’t the way to win a race, it was for show. He was always one of the really, really, good guys.