’08 Reunion ROLL CALL Who’s Going ?

Forums Forums DANBURY DOVER REUNION News / Notes / Photos ’08 Reunion ROLL CALL Who’s Going ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Ok….Who’s going ???? lets check in:

vbob
        Participant

Video Bob here,I’ll be there at 730am,make sure you find me so I can take your pic for the 08 Reunion page!!
            I’ll be with Paul and the 34 Willys, Dover Drag strip.Com car!!

masracingtd1167
            Participant

Bill Masiello here I raced at dover late 60s till it closed.I will be bringing my current race car a front engine dragster. Really looking forward to the reunion.

anonymous

i might go if masiello begs me to come

dino
                    Keymaster

Digger…They need your wit & sarcasm to put a smile on thier face. You’re the best ‘snappy – come back’ -er I ever meet! Bet ya don’t have your old cruise hat to wear.
                        Remember the ORIGINAL SYCAMORE Cruise nights ….it was Digger’s idea ! That’s when we said “Where were you in ’82” (start of the ‘Summer Cruise’) Will post some photos of the Cruise in the ‘Car Guys ‘ topics soon. Understand from ‘Maso’ that new Forum member did something like we did Too !…heres the link:(from Maso)…

“There is a news article today on the Internet about the “Woodward Dream Cruise”…

http://editorial.autos.msn.com/landingpageindustryinsider.aspx?cp-documentid=601708&icid=602&GT1=22018

This is the event that our good friend Larry Nutson and his buddies started in Detroit several years ago. Bravo…!!! Larry…! ”

Maso

anonymous

dino are you going to be there

dino
                            Keymaster

No …We figured the travel time (24hrs on road) and gas expense and it just didn’t fit with Kids out of school (Holiday) …PLUS ,I’m bogged down with a rushed Dragster Paint Job. Today, in the middle of sanding…then tomorrow go to final buffing. Car has to be done & assembled for Grand opening Race at new NHRA Charlotte Dragstrip. BUT The “boys’ are loading the cameras and video equipmment so we should see some pretty good coverage I’ll post as fast I can. Then where ever anybody is..they can see it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.