10th Annual Nostalgia Tee Pre-Order

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 10th ANNUAL DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 10th Annual Nostalgia Tee Pre-Order

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    papasmurf
    Keymaster

Due to the inclement weather created by Hurricane Florence, our supplier was unable to fulfill our entire shirt order (Many sizes were limited, or not provided at all) before the 10th Annual Dover Nostalgia Drags. We are terribly sorry and want to make sure that everyone got the chance to purchase this one of a kind, limited edition, event only shirt. We are going to accept pre-orders for a very short period of time to allow anyone who did not have the chance to purchase a shirt at the event, the opportunity to do so.

We will be accepting Pre-Orders until 4PM on Friday, October 12, 2018. PLEASE NOTE: No shirts will be shipped until after this date. This will be an extremely limited offer and will not be available again. Please take advantage of it while you can!

Just use one of the following links:

To Order from DoverDragStrip.com —–> https://doverdragstrip.com/product/2018-10th-anniversary-dover-nostalgia-drags-tee/

To Order from DragStripsGone.com —–> https://dragstripsgone.com/product/2018-10th-anniversary-dover-nostalgia-drags-tee/

Attachments:

patina
        Participant

Papasmurf just ordered 2- XXXLG last night when post came out. Forgot to get them at track.

Pat

papasmurf
            Keymaster

no worries my friend! We’re going to take preorders until oct. 12. Then place the order and ship em’ all out. Stand by!

patina
                Participant

What’s the story on the shirts? I ordered 2 and it’s after Oct 12th.

Pat

dino
                    Keymaster

Patience My Friend…Any day Order is arriving…Had to wait to deadline to know how many blanks in what size to order.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.