12 bolt or 9" needed

Forums Forums "CLASSIFIEDS"-Buy & Sell stuff Wanted 12 bolt or 9" needed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

I need a 12 bolt or a 9″ built or not……..Chevelle size……Contact me on this site…..Don………

hvy70ss
        Participant

Don, On a 12 bolt Chevelle what years? ’68 up are about and 1″ wider. Stumbled on this info doing my ’70.

Bobby Smith

don-kauer

Hi Bobby……….It’s for a G body like my old one….It is an 84 El camino…….Thanks……Don…

dino
                Keymaster

Yo Don …dumb Me>>>> G-BODY ….who knows more than Rich at M&M ( ‘specializing in G-Body Parts”)…has all kinds of Parts Cars in the yard and new & used sources. Mikey can throw it in his trailer or Blake.. Call 1-888-327-0454

mikey
                        quote dinotheweirdo:

Yo Don …dumb Me>>>> G-BODY ….who knows more than Rich at M&M ( ‘specializing in G-Body Parts”)…has all kinds of Parts Cars in the yard and new & used sources. Mikey can throw it in his trailer or Blake.. Call 1-888-327-0454

Don’t forget Patina, he has a little of everything. Also, try Pat Heneberry, he has stuff all over. He also has a Beretta that he ran in Econo Altered for a while until he got involved with the NETO thing. That car might be for sale. It’s a nice piece, in real nice condition. Just an FYI. ……….Mikey 😆

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Don:
                            There is a few companys (Moser sp) that have complete bolt in 9″or 12″ bolt’s Axle to Axle for about $2200.00 it will cost you more to build one on unless you have the jig do the welding and spend a lot of time getting the upper and lower Trailling arm brackets in the right place. Plus Posi/spool Gears and Axles $$. I built mine 14 years ago for my ’84 Elco & ’83 Malibu SW before they were making them and it was a bitch getting the Bracket were they need to go and cost about the same.
                            Just my opion,
                            Rich

don-kauer

Thanks Rich and Mikey……….I will do some checking today with the info you gave me 😀 😀 ….Don…….

super-sport-pete

DON, i have done that swap both ways,no special bars needed, spring cups off center. try maliburacing.com . lots of good info on these cars. i put an 87 GN 8.5 in my 78 .bolts in . how fast do you plan on ?

mikey
                                        quote SUPER SPORT PETE:

DON, i have done that swap both ways,no special bars needed, spring cups off center. try maliburacing.com . lots of good info on these cars. i put an 87 GN 8.5 in my 78 .bolts in . how fast do you plan on ?

Knowing Don, at least mid 10s or better, and that’s without “afterburners”!! 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.