12th ANNUAL TASCA OPEN HOUSE SAT.SEPT 12th

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION 12th ANNUAL TASCA OPEN HOUSE SAT.SEPT 12th

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY
        No I didnt find this in my attic,I found it when I was In Warwick, R.I. today !!
        OH,If ya go , and show your FORD,gotta get there VERY VERY VERY EARLY,fills up fast !!
        HEY ‘TOMATOE NOGGIN’ ,you gonna go ??
        ‘V’

Attachments:

tomatohead
        Participant

TomatoNoggin’ 😆 I love it 😀 I have to write all these down , I know there are some good ones..Mater, ..T-SKULL ! ..Marinara ,….there all good 😆 ❗ …………V-BOB ❗ I need to win the TIME Lottery ❗ so I can have “TIME” to do all these things 😆 I have to keep working on the bodywork so Dino can letter them for the RACE ❗ atherthat I will be “RACE” ready 😀 …..OH thats nice 😀 today you were in R.I. getting your truck unloaded 😀 …and I was in Brooklyn 😆 ❗ trying to get unloaded ❗ I dont know why when people oeder a tractor trailer load of cement that when it shows up in Brooklyn …they dont feel like unloading IT 😈 ..maybe its becuase I drive a “BULLDOG” ..anyway hope you had FUN and I sat in the truck with the A/C on 😆 and then “DINO” called me 😆 told him that Dave Seymour and I are heading to the POCONO DRAG LODGE Car Show Sat Aug 15 to spread the word of the Dover Race at Island ❗ and after I am dont setting up the car for this first Race at Island I should have some time to visit all …………………………….tomato

Attachments:

vbob
            Participant

HEY

The Tasca boys will be up late in Cranston tonite!!!

‘V’

jimv

Its always a good time, loads right up.If you mess up ya get blocked in!!
                    New place is really nice.I’ll try to get by the “old” Tasca & take a pic Its right down the street from my house
                    jimV

anonymous

this sounds really fun…do you have to pre register or anything?

vbob
                        Participant

HEY
                            no prereg. or anything just gotta be a classic FORD or FORD powered classic!!!
                            OH< you can park down the road walk in and look as much as you want !!

‘V’

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.