1953 Mercury Monterey 2dr. hdtp.

Forums Forums "CLASSIFIEDS"-Buy & Sell stuff For Sale 1953 Mercury Monterey 2dr. hdtp.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

A beautiful 53 Mercury Monterey 2dr hdtp. built and owned by the legendary Willie “The Welder” Feyh. Willie my oldest friend passed away this past April. He was the original builder of my MG race car. His son asked me to help settle the estate. The car is all done and has been for about 25 years, paint, interior, tires, engine are all in good condition. It is std. trans w/od. It starts and runs, last on road it 2014 and always in garage. We took these pictures today and brake pedal goes to the floor. Another car behind it prevented us from moving it outside plus it was raining. The body on this car was in great shape when Willie picked it up and restored it. It is totally stock he added the skirts and continental kit. This is a duplicate to the car he had as a teen only difference is he put a 283 Chevy and Cad/Lasalle trans in his first one. Contact his son Michael at 607-967-2994 e-mail april97f@yahoo.com Car is in Walton NY and it’s getting cold and it snows there a lot. It is fairly priced so the estate can be settled. Price is $19,530.00

Attachments:

patina
        Participant

Sold!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.