1960 pontiac

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR 1960 pontiac

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    thekidd312

I found a black 1960 poncho that ran at dover. still as kill stickers on it. first ran with 389 tri power later with 421 2 -4s how it ended up out side of Malone N.Y., was a guy from here moved there many years ago in 70s. He got in to drugs, took loan from indian loan sharks, didnt pay back, they beat him bad. Took motor, trans, rear .Guy’s land lord, junked car. The guy with it now, got from junk yard 5 years ago &did zero with. Have him close to selling it to me, along with 62 poncho dragcar from Cal .its been apart for years ,every thing there ,but block blew up in 1975… in barn since. Any way, been trying to get 421 4 speed back from indians, they have in 60 chevy, no luck yet. Keep hoping… Yes i’m part american indian. would be kool have at reunion even if not worked on yet. thanks billy the kidd bender.

dino
        Keymaster

How ’bout a photo ?…also what year Kill stickers …Can we trace it by Vin # anyone ?

mikey

Dino, you could find the last registered owner with the VIN#, but I think that’s about as far as you could get, not sure. Oh, by the way, you have a ride if you want it, check your post on 2010 team. ………………Mikey 😆

dino
                Keymaster

Like to find out Where it was Bought….Ct. or N.Y. could tell us something.

dino
                    Keymaster

Solved… as Bob Herman stated “That was one fast car!”…first run by Peter Luderman…then by Jimmy Rinaldi…389 first …then ‘some’…”modifications’.

thekidd312

im going back up in june will try to get over take few pics. like i said no motor trans rear. has a junk to short rear just chained in it to mover around yard. needs floor work. but i still want it and 62 poncho. buddys make fun of me a ford mopar man but have a real thing for big early ponchos. thanks billy the kidd bender

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.