1964 Plymouth MAX WEDGE $25k

Forums Forums "CLASSIFIEDS"-Buy & Sell stuff For Sale 1964 Plymouth MAX WEDGE $25k

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    earlyrides

This 1964 Plymouth Belvedere was formerly sponsered through the back door of Chrysler to dominate Superstock in 70, 71 and 72. It was recently featured in the “Rare finds” section of Mopar muscle magazine. I am not sure if it ever ran at Dover, but chances are good. pictures and a link to the magazine article can be seen at our website, http://www.earlyrides.com . We are throwing in a parts car to repair the cars rusted sections.
        It has with it many article clippings from National Dragster, Hot Rod documenting NHRA records in SS/EA, wins at the 71/72 Winternationals and others. We also have a letter of authentication from the car’s builder, Bob Small and his contact information.
        For further information or to arrange purchase, please contact my Wife, Jodi at early.rides@yahoo.com or on her cell at 714-316-9902.
        Thanks for looking.
        Vince, my friends call me “Early”.

•Engine: 426 Stage III Max Wedge
        •Transmission: 727 Push Button Automatic
        •Color: Red w/ White Stripes
        •Accomplishments: NHRA Super Stock/EA National record holder.1971 NHRA Winternationals winner- SS/EA, featured in serveral National Dragster articles, Hot Rod Magazine 1971, Hooker Header Advertisement 1972, Mopar Muscle March 2009 in the “Rare Finds”

dino
        Keymaster

Ok DDS.com Mopar Freaks …Did this car make it east ….? Oh- Vince cool guy …sent me a nice e-mail .Check out his site ! he has a real full time job in addition, in Orange County ,Ca.

dino
            Keymaster

Ha! 😆 …His Profile says “I make Drinking Water out of Poo” Works for Orange County(Ca.) Sanition Co.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.