1965 Ford Falcon

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR 1965 Ford Falcon

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rhsab

I am looking for photos of my friends 1965 red Ford Falcon with a competitor number of 777 1/2. He ran at Dover during the sixties.

dino
        Keymaster

Ok Guys …Bob -hit the attic…Florida …hit the web…..new england …hit the albums….I’ll hit the vault

rhsab

Thanks Dino. I love when a plan comes together. I guess I’ll have to contribute to the cause (membership) and help my fellow drag racer. I will also tell him about the October event. Can he race his 07 shelby? 😆

dino
                Keymaster

Need more info…Friends NAME? Class ? any distiguishing Lettering ? 777 1/2 a little weird? permenent Lettered Number ? Could be where Now ?

dino
                    Keymaster

Shelby falls into D2 ’76 or later …see the event format/class post

rhsab

thanks dino. I will get more info and post it.

terry-obrien

i got a 65 falcon on a trade and just go do re doing it was cald the gamber it had three A-ON A PINK BODY LOOKS LIKE IT RAN AT DOVER IM KEPPING IT LIKE IT IS E/ PAINT

dino
                                Keymaster

Terry My Man…Need some more info… 2-door ? wagon? have any photos ?…your post is a ‘little’ garbeled’ there … ( A-ON A PINK BODY) ? ?…How ’bout These(From Big ODF Gallery)

Attachments:

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY
                                        Found this under F up in the attic!!!
                                        oh,before and after shot !!
                                        OUCH !!!!
                                        ‘V’

Attachments:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.